1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 GSXR 1000 Race Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by jonathon, Aug 6, 2016.

1. jonathon

jonathon Member

The trailer is 15' x 7' and is tandam axle v-nose. Front axle was recently replaced and the trailer has almost new tires, around 2000 miles on them. It has two doors in the rear, not a ramp. I have pics but ill have to find them.

Attached Files:

2. FlynScotsman

FlynScotsman Well-Known Member

If you could find the pics and what is your price? I am interested. Pics of inside would also help and year of trailer if you know that.

Thanks.

3. jonathon

jonathon Member

Ill take a look at it tomorrow and see what year it is and I will also take pictures of the interior. Asking price is $3000.

4. FlynScotsman

Thanks Jonathon. Will text you my number.

5. FlynScotsman

Thanks John, great to meet you and great doing business with you. I am very happy with the trailer and the other items. All items were the way John described them. A 'Stand Up' guy and it was a pleasure to meet him and do business with him.

I will keep an eye out for anyone looking for a great bike for a good price.

6. jonathon

jonathon Member

Thanks for the shout out! Glad its working out for you, good luck on the track!

7. jonathon

jonathon Member

Price reduction on the GSXR 1000 $5500!

8. jonathon

jonathon Member