1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 Yamaha R1 race/track ready

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Bc111, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Bc111

Bc111 New Member

I bought this bike two years ago and still haven't taken it to the track :(. I've ridden it through the neighborhood twice just to make sure everything is in order. I bought it already setup for the track so I don't have any of the street parts. Most of the mods are visible in the pics. M4 full exhaust, quickshifter, rearsets, folding levers, etc.

The motor is stock and has 16k miles currently. The previous owner used this as a street bike until 15k miles then converted it to a track only bike. He gave me a list of the upgrades when I purchased it but I can't seem to find it. If I locate it before it sells I'll include it for the next owner.

This bike is ready to go. I'd put new tires on before a trackday but that's it. If you have any questions you can text me at (818)400-2820.

The bike is currently in Northridge, CA. Right now I'm looking for a local sale. I have a clear title for the bike and its registered as non-op.

I'm looking for $5,500. I think it's a fair price for a well put together bike. Thanks!

I'm having a hard time posting pics but text me and I can send you pics.

2. Bc111

Bc111 New Member

Bump!

3. Dean McDermott

Dean McDermott New Member

310-612-5513. Can I get some pics?