1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 Honda CBR 600RR Wheel Set For Sale

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by xrated, Jan 17, 2016.

1. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Having sold my track bike (2007 CBR 600RR) and one of the sets of spare wheels that I had, I would like to sell the other set of spare wheels for the bike. This is a SET, front and rear, and I will NOT separate the set. Both wheels are Straight, no lip bends, but of course there are the usual scratches from use and such.

The front wheel comes with Both Rotors, bearings, and dust seals, but I do not have the wheel spacers.....you can use your existing ones or buy some on ebay if you need them.

The rear wheel comes with the rear rotor, bearing, dust seal, and a captive spacer on the disc brake side. I do not have the sprocket carrier for this wheel, but again, you can use the one from your existing wheels......also, no rubber damper pieces.

These wheels had my rain tires mounted on them and really didn't receive a lot of use since I've owned them.

Pricing for the SET is $450 plus shipping in the lower 48. The shipping weight is going to be approx. 40lbs and approx $60 for USPS normal shipping......so you're looking at a total of approx. $510 to $515.

Contact me via PM (conversation) on here if you are interested. I will take Paypal as payment and you can "gift" it to me or add an additional 3% to the total.

I am in the Knoxville, TN area if someone is close enough to drive over and pick them up instead of paying a shipping charge, that would be great.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

BTT.....for a nice set of 600RR wheels and rotors

3. Krypt RR

Krypt RR Well-Known Member

Bump for great seller

xrated likes this.