1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 SV650

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Todd@MPH, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Todd@MPH

Todd@MPH Too Old...Too Slow

2006 Suzuki SV650 Race/Track Bike

Stock motor with cam swap, bored throttle bodies, tank risers, Ballistic L-ion battery, Motion-Pro Quick Turn Throttle, Hindle Exhaust, PCIII-USB and ignition module. If you run GP shift, I have the Dynojet QS switch that I'll let go with the rest of the bike.

Race-Tech front with 1.0 springs (also have a set of .80 that will go with it). Ohlins rear shock currently wearing a 550 Hyperco spring (also have an Ohlins 396 and 410). Pit-Bull rotary steering damper. Suspension was serviced before the season started last year (2017). Frame was measured, straightened, and geometry set up at the same time.

Stock wheels with Dunlop slicks mounted. One track day on the slicks. Armor Bodies bodywork, decent shape, with good paint (white pearl). Woodcraft rear sets, frame sliders, and clip-ons. Braided brake lines with R6 front master (poor man's Brembo). Fully safety wired.

Have some spares, plus Pit Bull front and rear stands, that I might (or might not) include for the right money.

Asking $3,250.00. Might be open to offers.

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Nijmitch likes this.
  2. SugeonGeneral

SugeonGeneral Well-Known Member

Are you located in Ohio?

3. Todd@MPH

Yes - the bike and I are both in Ohio. South of Cleveland, west of Akron.

4. nice looking bike . Interested but somewhat above my budget. I live in Wadsworth so you must live close by. Please let me know your bottom dollar price , maybe I'll come buy it . thanks and Merry Christmas

5. Todd@MPH

I'm in Sharon Center, so yeah - close by. Come by and see the bike, and make me an offer.

6. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

I'm surprised nobody has snatched this up. A lot of nice components on this bike and the price is extremely reasonable.

7. Todd@MPH

Me too.

But in fairness, it's only been up for two days and it IS Christmas...

8. jeffmack

jeffmack Well-Known Member

I'm working on it i may be able to make u a offer by 1/4

Todd@MPH likes this.
  9. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Agreed! Helluva price on a gorgeous, sorted SV... If only I was still racing and it was close to WA State!

Todd@MPH likes this.
  10. Dave675

Dave675 Well-Known Member

Looks like Dietz's old bike

11. Todd@MPH

Good eye, Dave. It was Steven's bike. I've had it for the last season and a half.

12. Dave675

If it's the same brembo that you bought it with, it is off a ducati 1198, I believe

Unless you took it apart and swapped it... it should have a lightened flywheel, as well.

13. Todd@MPH

I must have forgotten about the lightened flywheel, but I don't think that the Brembo that's on it in the pics isn't from a Duc. The Bembo is going on my new SV, and this one is getting a Brembo from an R6 in the deal.

14. Dave675

Ok, I'm pretty sure all three bikes had a lightened flywheel. I just texted Tim Jr to confirm, he said yes. Nice bonus there :)

I know Tim Sr had a couple Ducati brembos from his street bikes, but they must've made it onto the other two SV's and you ended up with an aftermarket one. Another nice bonus :)

This is a very nice SV with a professional paint job. They paint my bikes, as well. New owner should be happy with this bike

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
    gabriel likes this.
  15. Todd@MPH

I had a list from Tim's original ad for the bikes, but I totally forgot about he flywheel. Nice catch Dave.

FWIW, I had the body work patched up (it was pretty beat when I got it, and I didn't do it any favors dragging the lower in every other corner) and everything repainted last winter. the next owner should be able to get another year or two out of it.

Good catch on the flywheel. My dealings with Tim on the bike were above board and fair. He's a good guy.

16. Dave675

Well the paint looks very good either way...GLWS...Someone will get a good SV.

rcarson15 and Todd@MPH like this.
  17. Todd@MPH

Bump for the weekend!

18. Russell Masecar

Russell Masecar Well-Known Member

A great deal on a nice looking SV with all the right parts. Free bump.

Todd@MPH likes this.
  19. Todd@MPH

Thanks for the bump, Russell

20. Todd@MPH