1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 Hobbi toy hauler for sale, crappy condition - 4500 obo

Discussion in 'Other' started by V5 Racer, Jun 26, 2015.

1. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

26' toy hauler, will hold a LOT of stuff as it's open all the way to the front (the couch, kitchen set, bed, etc., all fold up against the walls). All appliances and systems function properly (ac, heat, fridge, water heater and pump, etc.). Tires are 2 years old and like new (3 E rated tires, 1 D, all the same brand/model). This rig is light, listed weight is 4400 lbs

Has water damage on the nose and one of the sides at the front and will need to be repaired. If you can do the work yourself it shouldn't be too expensive, just time consuming. There is also some delamination on the sides. Water leaked around the ramp door and rotted the floor in the back, that has been replaced with 3/4 marine plywood. Perfect buyer will be someone with skills and free time, I have the skill but zero free time.

NADA says low retail is 7700 bucks, high retail is 9500. I'm asking 4500 OBO. Will also trade towards a dually truck or anything else that might interest me.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!