1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2002 SpeedVision != NASCAR only

Discussion in 'General' started by Roach, Nov 7, 2001.

1. Roach

Roach Yamaha Catapult Tester

2. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

Like any of these non-programming, non-geeks are gonna know what != means. [​IMG]

(In the programming world !(Bang) means "Not", so !=(Bang Equals) means "Not Equal To".)

3. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

You can always count on Roach to tell it the way it is instead of spreading all the panicked rumors of Speedvision turning into NASCAR only like everyone else. [​IMG]

4. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Roach, whaddaya think this is, Slashdot?! Remember, most of these people aren't geeks....they just don't understand these things! Now go back outside and play nice!

5. huffdaddy

huffdaddy Well-Known Member

Where are they going to put the "O" show?? It will be there Drebber is still going to give us his two cents...

6. Roach

So... I'm a geek. This is a surprise?

(What's even sadder is that I didn't even think of that when I typed it... the words NOT EQUAL TO never even made it into my head.)

- Roach

7. Roach

Is this the part where I get to say, "I told you so" ?

[​IMG]

- Roach

8. C-Par

C-Par Well-Known Member

Enough of that programming geek stuff

I still do not see MotoGP
    and AMA Pro Racing [​IMG]

9. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

Just do a simple search...

Select *
    From [Speedvision]
    Where [Speedvision].[Program] <> "NASCAR"

10. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

It sure is. [​IMG] I tried to tell them too but the NASCAR panic threads kept popping up. [​IMG]

11. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Err ... what part of "All 2001 Motorcycle programming will continue in 2002" do you not understand? (this quote taken directly from the original URL posted)