1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2002 Schedule is here!

Discussion in 'General' started by SClark, Dec 4, 2001.

1. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

If the G4 desktops can run Maya and all the stuff that Lucasfilms is doing with them, then I'm sure they can run "high end engineering/solid modeling packages". (Unless you're using you're using your PC's in a Beowolf cluster or something weird like that.) Granted, most of those applications aren't being written and compiled for the Mac....but if they were, I'm sure the Mac would run them...and most likely run them faster.

2. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

oh yeah.... well my Chevy is better than your Ford.....

[​IMG]

3. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

4. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

before proper burial, you must ensure it IS dead

[​IMG]

5. melissa

melissa Sir

Cool, thanks Mongo.

[This message has been edited by melissa (edited 12-05-2001).]

6. WFF

WFF Well-Known Member

Glad you got the schedule out before the end of the calendar year. Now Marcus owes me $50.

Marcus, send it to the AirFence fund. [​IMG]

7. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

actually i cant do much more than turn one on. 90% of my advertising, marketing and print media customers including my offices use macs for creative design work, color separations, renderings, advertising layouts, etc. we also have a service bureau within our office that outputs plate ready film for printing companies that cant afford the equipment. we get files from hundreds of customers with both macs and pc's. all of this imaging equipment is mac based and all of the color corrections are done on our macs. also the other posts are correct, a lot of the special effects in the modern movies are mac based. there really isnt an argument here. we just picked the best machine for the job. there are a lot of jobs out there. i have heard that gays are more prone to use pc's.

8. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Let's be honest, Apple couldn't market the cure for death. They have a vastly superior product that they can't convince anyone to buy.

9. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

You never cease to amaze me... if you can't win the argument, then throw in some insulting, homophobic bigotry.

[This message has been edited by Eric (edited 12-05-2001).]

10. Mblashfield

whos arguing? im just trying to be a clown. you just cant win in here, even if you dont try. somebody else in here quoted a line from a movie a couple of months ago, it went something like this:

lighten up francis

ill lighten up on the gay jokes, although you seem to be more offended than the gays

11. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

I HAVE!!! I saw the trailer when my mom and I went to see Harry Potter. And wouldn't you know it, everyone got really quiet just as I exclaimed "Oh, my gosh, I can't wait!" I think the whole theatre heard me. [​IMG]

12. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Theatre eh? I think my innate Canadianness is wearing off on you. [​IMG]

13. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

As long as that's the only bad habit of yours that she picks up, she'll be OK. [​IMG]

------------------
    www.pksracing.com

14. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Maybe she's evolving..... [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by Due North (edited 12-06-2001).]

15. Sean Jordan

Why not? Insulting, homophobic bigotry is the funniest kind.

That's why "Will and Grace" hasn't been canceled yet.

16. Sean Jordan

Oh wait, how about this one?

As opposed to complimentary, heterophilic bigotry?

The self-slaying never ceases.... [​IMG]

17. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Sorry, it wouldn't run on the PIII 600mhz I use at work. I'll need to view it when I return home to my trusty old Mac G3. [​IMG]

18. WFF

WFF Well-Known Member

=====>THIS ONE is getting pretty tired of listening to it. There's a fine line between being class clown and class a$$.

19. GSXRGUY

GSXRGUY Guest

Well then your machine sucks, because that's excatly what I ran it on [​IMG]

------------------
    Michael Roberson #66
    Robey's Racing

20. Mblashfield

sorry if i crossed "your" fine line wff. by the way, what is A money money or A dollar dollar? i can be pretty queer at times myself, i just like to have sex with woman [​IMG]