1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2002 Schedule is here!

Discussion in 'General' started by SClark, Dec 4, 2001.

1. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

http://www.wera.com/pages/02schedule.htm

Please...

1. Fix the hyperlinks for all of the region bookmarks.
    2. Bold & enlarge the font of each regional header to make it stand out.
    3. Make every event two hours from MY house. [​IMG]

2. Scarbs

Scarbs Well-Known Member

right on.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

1 - no
    2 - no
    3 - no

Actually I'll do all of the above except number 3 but I was in a hurry. I also lost the program I normally use when I killed my other computer so instead of screwing around loading it I just did this in Word and it did some funky formatting that I never directed it to... the joy of Microsoft, could be worse though, I could be doing it all on a Mac [​IMG]

4. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

Notepad, the choice of HTMLer's everywhere, and think it's probably the oldest program Microsoft has on the OS.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah but not knowing html code (at least not enough to post the schedule quickly) I used what I could. I'll go through it in Notepad when I get some time and fix it up real purty like.

6. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

Mongo asked me to help...
    All done:
    http://www.wera.com/pages/02schedule.htm

[​IMG]

[This message has been edited by NewRacer (edited 12-04-2001).]

7. NewRacer

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

9. Renaissance man

Renaissance man Well-Known Member

Thanks Mongo !!! [​IMG]

10. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Oh God, then we'd ALL wind up racing SVs. [​IMG](OK, bring on the trash talk guys, I can handle it.)

11. NewRacer

updated again, for those that might have missed it the first time....

[​IMG]

12. RichDesmond

RichDesmond Well-Known Member

13. melissa

melissa Sir

First of all, I want to express how ecstatic I am that the 2002 schedule is here so soon. I wasn't expecting to see it until January.

But...

Why only 9 races for endurance? Is there the possibility of a 10th race? There's no TBA listed so I felt I needed to ask.

Or can we have another double at VIR? Because you know if this year was any indication, I'll end up crashing the shit out of my bike in the first race and I'll need the second race to show a decent finish at VIR. [​IMG]

14. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

you guys that belittle the MAC are clueless and totally uncreative with emphasis on uncreative. why do you think they call the other ones "clones".

20 macs and counting

15. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

These "clones" also have 95% market share.

Apple tried to license out to other companies so they can make clones. Except they realized that the "clones" were better machines at a cheaper price, that's why there are no more mac clones.

Without "clones", the PC market wouldn't be what it is today. Besides, I haven't heard the term "clone" used in a long long time.

16. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

whos talking market share, im just saying anybody TRULY creative uses a mac. there are very few of us, about 5% i think. [​IMG]

17. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

Creativity doesn't pay my racing bills, so I guess I'll have to stick with the PC (which does) [​IMG]

18. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Oh PUH-LEASE!!! Truly creative my ass... it's not the tool, it's what you can do with it that counts.
    I've worked with Quark and some other editing programs on both systems, neither seemed to be overall superior.
    This is like those old debates from the '60s... "Which is better, a Ford or Chevy?"
    This Mac vs PC debate has been going on for years...
    It's another dead horse. Whack! Whack! Whack! [​IMG]

19. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

ROTFLMAO! [​IMG] It's getting hard to step over all these dead horses lately, eh Eric? [​IMG]

I love your new trademark. The ever present bold, italicized WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

And Melissa, how the hell can you crash the shit out of your bike at VIR? You weren't even going that fast! [​IMG]

20. Greg Gabis

Greg Gabis Slow Traffic

Fromt he '60's, Eric? Where have you been. That debate is alive and well right on the WERA BBS!

Eric, You suck!

Pull my finger!

Pass the brats!