1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

06 SV650

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Sundaydisco, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Sundaydisco

Sundaydisco Crooks Racing

Let's try this one more time. I have an 06 sv650 for sale and/or package deal. It includes everything needed to go race LWT's with a competitive bike. The bike makes 83hp on u4.4. This was done at Marietta Motorsports in Atlanta. It is a 1mm motor built by Mike Copoulos, Carrillo A beam rods with Spears pistons, everything is lightened, bored throttle bodies updated with the green injectors from an 07. Also has circuit board plugged in so the ECU thinks everything is working properly (No FI code). Intake cam swap has been done, Scots steering stabilizer, PCV with dual map switch, quick shifter, new 3rd gen Hotbodies SV fairings with modified subframe to fit the tail section and under bodywork sliders that I custom modified and an upper stay, Woodcraft keyless start set up. It has a Penske double click and AK20 front end, all set up for riders in the 170# to 195# range. Brakes are still stock but work well, just put a new ballistic battery in a few weeks ago. Also has GSXR rear rim. The suspension is fresh with one weekend on refresh and motor is not anywhere near needing a refresh. There are a bunch of small details I'm forgetting. I will need to sit down and do a spares list but here are a few of the bigger items. Two extra set of rims, new in the box M4 titanium Exhaust can, frame with title, new tire warmers, front and rear stands, all the sprockets needed to race the southeast, and more. I can text or email you pictures. For the bike only $4500 and only to the buyer I will sell all of my spares for $1000. If the buyer doesn't need the spares I will list them later separately. Sorry I'm not much of a salesman and didn't build the bike to sell it. Look up my name and number Darren Crooks 274 to get a good idea of what the bike can do. All I can say is the bike is legit and ready to race. Still can't seem to load pictures. Please PM and I can text or email them to you. Cheers

2. sesand

sesand Member

Is it mapped for pump gas?

3. Champer

Champer Well-Known Member

Great deal

Sundaydisco likes this.
  4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I can't believe this hasn't sold.

5. Sundaydisco

Sundaydisco Crooks Racing