1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

daytona 200 pre enrty list

Discussion in 'General' started by DDK732, Feb 15, 2005.

1. CUDA

CUDA Well-Known Member

I don't know Web or R6 but you backseat drivers are tough man.
    Ruthless, just ruthless. I was hoping to run the VIR race at the end of this year and I hope I don't get as much shit as they are for just trying to race. I wanna do it just to be on TV and say see that kids, that's Tommy and Roger splitting me in turn 1. That's gotta be worth summin.

To you two guys taking all the crap, stay strong. Us other slow wannabees are cheering you on.

Bikergrl: Good luck to you this year. It was awesome by the way how you shut them boyz up on that other thread about you gettin your ride. Gotta be an all time favorite.

2. You rang? Behold, I shall perform a miracle with this pile of sawdust and feed the curious, hungry masses!

:Pop: :Pop: :Pop: :Pop: :Pop: :Pop: :Pop: :Pop:

3. jeremy dunn

jeremy dunn Well-Known Member

she is a he and last year he was on an ex-arclight bike but I dont know about this year

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Different girl. This is not Jessica.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2005
  5. 418

418 Expert #59

Now this is what I call customer service. :D

6. collision pro

collision pro Well-Known Member

Ok then...that anwsers some but still he is on a 750. :D

7. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

I DNF'd the GTO race, as well as the MWGP and F/USA Superbike (my 600 is having electrical problems).

UNGP results were revised--I finished 18th out of 50. The initial 62 they listed included non finishers (because Oddo insists they don't count).

The top 10 were all supported riders and the rest weren't unknowns either.

I can also say I beat John McGuiness. :D

btw--still doing it and still having fun

8. CUDA

CUDA Well-Known Member

Well there you go. I thought it was that Zaluski (gotta be misspelled) gal with the Kawi's. gotta pay more attention I guess.

9. Oddo

Oddo Well-Known Member

I swear this guy is allergic to the truth.

You should be a politician. I'll wait till they post the results before I congratulate you.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Okay, Web may be slower than a glacier at times but he's out there and we're sitting here talking about how slow he is.

His dead last is faster than your trip to the fridge to get a Coors light.

11. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

Listen assface, they post the results, I reported them. There was no data manipulation or withholding of info.

After Jig replied to my results, I went back to check the names of the guys who were in the top ten and saw a new results sheet with the big words 'REVISED' posted on it.

I then came back on here and REPORTED the revised results openly and honestly.

12. kmfegan

kmfegan Well-Known Member

Yeah cause you are a real stand up guy.

13. LM954RR

LM954RR Tazers make beef tender!

Adam...You just know I can't resist, because it's in my nature to be an asshole.. :D

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Like in pool where you have to call your shot, on this thread you need to call your Assface. :D

15. collision pro

collision pro Well-Known Member

And...you have said so much! Now go away... bitch!!:D

16. Oddo

Oddo Well-Known Member

So 26 CCS racers gridded up for CCS Expert Unlimited Superbike (according to the results)
    but you're saying that 62 gridded up for FUSA Unlimited GP? (the results don't list Unlimited GP)

How can I say this politely ... are you full of shit?

Besides how many of those that finished behind you, were on 600s?

17. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

Tap on the keyboard all you like from your lazy-boy, thats the way it went down.

Today's results are listed yet on the website

18. Oddo

Oddo Well-Known Member

Whahhhh?

The results are listed for everything except Unlimited GP. Lucky you.

19. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

Yes, thats exactly what I did.

Or maybe you should take your head out of your ass.

Todays races were:

1. MWGP EX
    2. MWGP AM
    3. UNGP EX
    4. UNGP AM
    5. LWGP EX/AM

6. FUSA F/Sportbike
    7. FUSA Superbike
    8. FUSA ThdrBike
    9. FUSA Sportbike

As of Sunday March 6, 2005 8:53pm, none of those races have results listed here: http://www.formulausa.com/results/ccs/030605 DIS March

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Hey Web,
    I will be down tomorrow, Matt is already there, garage 40 something, bikes #150 & #500, come by and look me up, I would like to put a face with the name, I am the OldGuy with long hair....:)

and remember to leave the "KeyBoard Racing to the Pro's".....:rolleyes: