daytona 200 pre enrty list

Discussion in 'General' started by DDK732, Feb 15, 2005.

1. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

hey - he beat disalvo, hacking, toye, and may
    now that's something to put on the resume!!!!

he is just not in the same class as those guys - he needs to race ama....

come on web! - the airfence is counting on you!!!!!
    (anyone know real laptimes for him and montez yet?)

edit: can adam beat zalusky?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2005
  2. bikergrl

bikergrl Well-Known Member

he finished better then you, oh wait your not racing. You used to race, but now you make fun of people who go out and try. From behind a computer screen.

3. Oddo

Oddo Well-Known Member

All I was doing was printing results and doin' a little math.

2 months ago - he was calling you a crazy b!|@^.
    Now you're back on his side? Very fickle.

4. kmfegan

kmfegan Well-Known Member

Maybe if Adam wasn't such a douche online people wouldn't bash him.

In my opinion he brings it on himself.

5. bikergrl

Then I guess you don't know Adam or me, do you? Wait since you stalk him so much do you have video cameras set up to watch us?

so why don't you stay out of our lives and just go away.

6. Oddo

Oddo Well-Known Member

Better yet - how about if both of you stop putting out 'press releases' every week detailing every fascinating aspect of your lives?

7. bikergrl

well you know what they say about opinions, and since you are such a big one I guess yours can stink more then most?

look, that is me being a douche on line, but wait.

I go to church on Sunday, I go to the old folks home and help out, I read stories at the local childrens hospital. in my real life.

YOU come off as not very bright on line, for all I know you could have a masters degree.

People on line vs people in real life are very different, and maybe you should take everyone and what everyone says on line with a grain of salt.

Oh and the last race of the day just got red flagged, but they should all be done for the weekend soon.

Because when talking with someone on line they can hide things or do things, when in real life they can't.

8. bikergrl

I don't put out press releases about my life. and he doesn't either. it is a fact of life it is the internet and people will do what they want to do.

but I love your website :rolleyes:

9. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

I'm racing for times right now, not position.

My best time so far was today in UNGP, where I did consistant 51's.

And hey, I beat Critter fair and square. We even started right next to each other.

He's racing the whole AMA series, has press releases and big sponsors--I don't see Oddo hounding him.

10. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Please explain. You're racing for slower times, not good position? Or faster times, and worse position? I'm confused. :confused:

11. 418

418 Expert #59

Jesus Christ. :rolleyes:

12. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Hey Haga, legitimate question. Trying to understand the strategy and learn something. OK with you?

13. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

I'm out there for the track time and to do laps.

I'm not going to fight 30 guys for 3 inches into turn one on the start.

I did finish 18th out of 62 FINISHERs in UNGP, which isn't half bad.

14. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

i, personally, would be dissappointed with that finish. but that's just me - a lowly wera novice.

can i write the check to the airfence yet? i'm just itchin to spend this money.

15. Oddo

Oddo Well-Known Member

Critter qualified at 1:55 seconds for last years Daytona 200, and he finished 12th in the race ahead of Cory West, Frank Trombino (Canadian Champion), John Haner, and Geoff May. AND he actually qualified for superbike races multiple times. See the difference?

16. 418

418 Expert #59

Frank, not talking about your post. Just the stupid thread in general. Ok with you? :Poke: :D

17. Oddo

Oddo Well-Known Member

Just like you used last years CCS VIR event to get track time?
    That certainly helped you at the following AMA event.

And your ability to turn off the aggression before/during a race going into turn one - while knowing people will be looking at your results - shows just what a "racer" you are.

As far as UNGP - you've never been straightforward with your results before - so I doubt you will start now. Let's wait til they are posted.

WTF - tell us how you finished today - pleeeeze.

18. LM954RR

LM954RR Tazers make beef tender!

19. Oddo

Oddo Well-Known Member

20. collision pro

collision pro Well-Known Member

I want to know who builds the motors for Shannon T Huffman shes on a 750!!:clap: