1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2024 Supercross

Discussion in 'General' started by Senna, Dec 21, 2023.

1. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

I'm stoked.

that's all.

2. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

That shows quite a bit more and different angle. Jett definitely grabs onto Andersons helmet first. guessing that if Jett doesn't get good starts coming up, life is going to be tough for him. Quite a few of the riders are healthy (hope it continues) and the racing up front should be epic.

3. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

There are two different videos of it, with it happening near AP's celebrating.
    Racer X breaks down some of what went on between them, on-track.

Great season of racing, so far! Hope it can continue like it's started out. Mud keeps the speeds lower, and ground softer when crashing, so fewer injuries

ToofPic likes this.
  4. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

ToofPic, brex and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  5. Once a Wanker..

6. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Three races in and Jett is already making enemies with maybe the third worst rider to make enemies with.

TurboBlew, Once a Wanker.. and brex like this.
  7. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

now if he can piss of Friese and Bam Bam we can sit back and watch the fireworks!!!

TurboBlew, scottn, skidooboy and 3 others like this.
  8. Once a Wanker..

I feel quite confident he'll be able to accomplish doing so yet this season. He will also likely get on Cooper Webb's bad side.
    Let's just hope his 'reckless abandon' style does't hurt someone. (His first lap run through the whoops after the start last night is an example.)

Jason Anderson will not forget this, or forgive him, I am certain.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2024
  9. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

10. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

11. kirk erlinger

kirk erlinger Well-Known Member

Once a Wanker.., Senna and ToofPic like this.
  12. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

Looking forward to A2[/QUOTE]

^^this^^

13. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Talk about picking the wrong guy to get in an off-track pissing contest with…. Anderson is taking the shine off the young lad rather quickly. He just needs to speak with results, which he can do.

I guess Jett could double down and stuff Barcia in a corner and see how that plays out.

14. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Finally got to watch the race today. I don't know where Jett's anger came from, as it was his own mistakes that made passing Anderson so difficult. What a night for Aaron Plessinger. This was the first winner interview I have watched in a long time, and it was better than the whole night's racing. Looking forward to Birmingham. Think I'll break out the old Shift cowboy hat.

TurboBlew and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  15. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

AP7's coming off the track after the win and his interview gave me goosebumps and quite possible a tiny little tear to my eye.

Always pull for that guy and I'm beyond happy for him.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  16. Once a Wanker..

I would guess almost everyone in the pits along with every fan of the sport, was happy for AP to finally win his first 450SX. Especially after his heart breaking crash at Detroit last year. Of course each of the riders would have preferred to have won the race themselves, with AP finishing second behind them, (along with their die-hard fans.)

17. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

must drive fantasy fans nuts trying to pick a line up

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  18. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

AP was wearing the same gear he lost in Detroit with. break that bad Ju Ju. Good for him! Ski

E Reed and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  19. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Senna likes this.
  20. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

I was looking for the Hoosier tire racers this year at SX races but so far I haven't seen them?