1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Dusty Slay comedy was pretty damn funny. I had never heard of him.

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

3. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

Whatever you do, dont watch Dragged Over Concrete. So slow, so predictable. I cant believe I sat through over 2 hours of it. Ski

4. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Wheelchair Pimp

watched it last night. It’s good.
    I suffered my SCI almost 19 years ago and it brought back some memories. Always wanted to do a lap around homestead again but being a quad with limited hand function makes riding a bike again hard

BigBird and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  5. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

I'm only 2.5 years out. It's weird, I went to my accident site last summer and it was fine. I thought for sure I would lose it there. But that movie really triggered something. Especially when the adrenaline wore off and his back hurt like hell. Too close to home. I have never felt that much pain in my life!!

Scuba Steve and BigBird like this.
  6. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Wheelchair Pimp

2.5 years…you’re a rookie lol Hard to believe it’s coming up on 19 years next month. I went back to Homestead for the races a lot after my injury. It never bothered me, the best was falling out of my chair in the parking lot on my 5 year anniversary lol. That damn track had it out for me

It’s funny how a movie can bring out the emotions but going back to the site didn’t do anything.
    I’ve definitely done some cool shit and met some awesome people while in a chair. If I was a para I’d be back out on the track again though

Gino230 and BigBird like this.
  7. Phl218

Phl218 .

anyone seen griselda yet?

Sofia V. ... that should give it a good head start

8. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Last edited: Jan 25, 2024
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

She's not credible in the role, in my opinion. Griselda was a special kind of ugly.

BigBird likes this.
  10. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I agree they really prettied her up by picking Sofia.

11. Phl218

Phl218 .

:crackup:

12. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

The Bear on Hulu is pretty good.

E-Van and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  13. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I started a few days ago and have one episode left. I like it.

Gixxerguy855, Skrawny and Phl218 like this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Cocaine Cowboys - Part 2

Phl218 likes this.
  15. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

I'm late to the party, but I'm now through 4 seasons of Peaky Blinders. Great series. After I get through the final season, I feel 100% confident that I will be able to translate a Guy Martin interview.

BigBird likes this.
  16. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Tacoma FD.

cpettit likes this.
  17. BigBird

BigBird blah

i only watched the first episode. was hoping more for like Narcos take to it, so was a little disappointed. I mean they looked like they added a fake nose to her, and she definitely doesn't look nice.

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

tried to watch the first episode, but was too corny even for me

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  19. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

I read that it's made by the same team that gave us Narco's so I was hoping for a similar show as well.

We finished Episode #5 last night so only one more to go and so far it's, well, a solid mix of depressing and mystifying - Griselda sure was a piece of work if she was anything like her portrayal in the Show.

As for Sofia and the changes they made to her - agreed they knocked her from a 9 down to a 7 for this Series with bad teeth, poor complexion, the chain-smoking grossness, and minor tweaks like her nose and stuff but pics of Griselda show her to be more closer to a 4/10... but she was a solid 10 in the crazy dept.

BigBird likes this.
  20. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I was reading last night that there's 3 docu dramas on Griselda Blanco in the works- one with J-lo, this one with Sofia, and another one with some other hot Latina. I'm enjoying it- but I have to keep constantly explaining to my wife that this is one of the most vicious murderers that Miami has ever seen. She got what she deserved in the end, in real life anyway.

But don't let that get in the way of some good GIRL POWER shows! And the Taylor Swift Superbowl!