1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2024 Supercross

Discussion in 'General' started by Senna, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

So my local cable provider shows no supercross tonight. They showed it on USA network last week

3. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

That's the hook to get you to stream on peacock for the live. CNBC has the delayed reairs.

Once a Wanker.. and Shenanigans like this.
  4. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

NBC again this weekend tomorrow afternoon eastern.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  5. Peacock app for me. Only reason I have Peacock.

6. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Has it started? I thought it was 8:00 est and it keeps sailing coverage will begin shortly on the app.

7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

8:30 eastern.

Once a Wanker.. and skidooboy like this.
  8. I admire BD for setting himself and his kid up for success. The kids done well being under the microscope and I think he will find his own way. Apparently the kids driven like nobodies business so hopefully he does what we all hope and raises the game for everyone.

9. Watching it on my phone sitting in my hammock in my ground blind. The positive note is my rifle is the equivalent of at least a very good factory supported team. Negative :my skill is such I’m a mid pack novice on a well built superbike, and it’s wet out :)

10. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

That aint racing.
    Dylan Ferandis said it best in post race interview. Track is unrideable, this is just survival.

When will Feld finally ONLY take these events to an enclosed stadium? This is not racing. Ski

Once a Wanker.. and Senna like this.
  11. skidooboy

Peacock is your best bet, if you want to watch the whole series, live. Ski

Once a Wanker.. and TurboBlew like this.
  12. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Yeah this is a fucking mess lmao.

Once a Wanker.. and skidooboy like this.
  13. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Jett's girlfriend is Prado's sister?

14. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Can't help but root for Billy Laninovich.

15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

This isn't entertaining at all, nor is it racing.
    They are beating up bikes and destroying gear.
    It's just stupid is what it is.

skidooboy likes this.
  16. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Definitely a mess. Mud is part of racing. I will say that if I were a privateer and not good in the mud there is no way I’d be out there. Lots of rebuilding on these bikes next week. The only alternative is to cancel so may as well race. If it keeps raining it may actually get better.

17. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have to imagine these bikes are pretty shot after this.

18. prm

prm Well-Known Member

This is getting a bit stupid. I do laugh at the “visors” they use these days. They point up so much they are completely useless in the mud. Back in the day (yes I’m old..) we’d tape a clear lens to extend the visor and it actually worked pretty well to protect visor.

19. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Wouldn't call that racing, but I'm happy with the results. Sexton's start was absurd.

20. skidooboy

They cancelled a round last year for rain. why not this round? As @brex said... just stupid. Remember a few years ago when they tried to add a chemical drying agent to the dirt, then it rained like tonight, and a lot of the riders were chemical burned... Again, JUST PLAIN STUPID. Ski