Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

It is a "true story" (based on events). Lots of Res girls come up missing every year, up until recently there was no agency tracking exactly how many went missing. One of the Yellowstone episodes was about this, and catching the perp. Being around and through the Wind River area several times, the references of the towns, and the views in the movie, bring me right back to the Jackson Hole area, in my mind. One of the prettiest places on the planet. Togwotee, Brooks Lake, Dubois, Triple Peak, Pinedale, Alpine, Gannett Peak, Gros Ventre etc...

Now if they could just get the road opened between West, and Jackson, so you dont have to drive 10-12 hours around the mountain passes, (or more if you have any kind of trailer in the winter). To go between those two ski/sledding destinations, it would be dern near perfect. ;) Ski

2. r1owner

r1owner All cars suck!

Rode my Tracer thru there for the first time this year... totally agree on how beautiful it is.

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Western Wyoming is a hideous, terrible place. Jackson is already fucked, but don't talk about Alpine or any part of Star Valley. It's just an armpit that the world needs to not know exists.

skidooboy likes this.
  4. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

'Brand New Cherry Flavor' .... is a disturbing AF series,,,
    From a chick giving birth to kittens, orally! while torturing this Harvey Weinstein dude.
    To side F$%Kin the said hot chicks gallbladder, after fisting her liver thru the newly formed side hole
    that she just gave birth to some other kinda animal thru,,,,which mind you,,, she's totally into. just wow.

5. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

yeah, my time is valuable and my time I allocate to entertainment is also valuable. Which means "hard pass" to that.

gapman789 likes this.
  6. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

It lost me at the 4th orifice....I just couldn't.
    Who the fuk would even write some shit like that in and think it was a good idea.
    shame, because the beginning had promise.

DrA5 likes this.
  7. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Jared from Subway: Catching a Monster (on Max)

What a fuckin’ creep!

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  8. sharkattack

Leave the World Behind

is got a Hitchcock type vibe to it. Definitely one to watch.

9. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

We are impressed with the Fraiser reboot on Paramount + . The sitcom is back.

10. Gecko

Gecko Well-Known Member

I thought it wasn't bad, but the wife unit not so much ... she hated the ending. Plus, all I kept thinking about through the whole movie was that if they ever do a reboot of An Office and a Gentleman, Mahershala Ali is a shoe-in for Gunnery Sergeant Foley part. :D

sharkattack likes this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

I must say the Squid Game Challenge (reality show) was actually pretty good. Watched because the Mom/Son combo was from my town, and then got hooked in.

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

“How to sell drugs online (fast)”
    German high school nerds open up an online store…
    funny tween series wit a painful lot of realism. We are watching it in german , which makes it odd that all texts and emails are in english to tailor the show to a global audience. pretty entertaining over all, i must say

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

"Fair Play"

One time watch, but it was pretty interesting and captured the dynamic pretty well

14. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Sound of Freedom on Prime.
    The level of absolute disgust this show left with me.
    Pedophiles need to be erased from existence. And in no quick way. Painfully.

DrA5 and BigBird like this.
  15. sharkattack

“Candy” with Jessica Biel. Murder drama based on real events.
    “The Path” with Aaron Paul. Series about a cult.

16. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Rebel Moon, part one, Netflix

17. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Bloody hell, that was absolute dross.

Just finished "Kleo" on Netflix. At first it appeared to be a "Killing Eve" knock off, after a couple of episodes it turned out it wasn't and was very funny in places.

Phl218 likes this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

a.k.a. Love & Death with Elizabeth Olsen

sharkattack likes this.
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

Fool Me Once

half way through..it's ok, but i'm in it mostly for the lead actress

20. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

But, but, Seven Samurai... in SPAAAAAAACE? Now with evil Jedi and a hippie crunchy AI, how can that not be a winner?