1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica | Round 9 | NJ Motorsports Park | 22-24 Sept

Discussion in 'General' started by gt#179, Sep 18, 2023.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Man no kidding. Tyler and Kayla impress the hell out of me.

2. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Watching Kayla interview PJ on the grid today was sorta funny. They looked to be almost identical in size.

3. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Eli Block for the win by 27 seconds in Junior Cup!

4. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Congratulations to our rider,Logan Monk getting his first podium in Jr cup with a 3rd place finish!!!!

5. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

congrats:beer:

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  6. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Have you ol mighty tire guru ever raced in a wet foggy visor,again with corner workers way out of eyesight? You can write me a small novel again, but unless you can give good reason as to why racers can't legibly see a waiving flag then I'm not going to agree ever.They have enough to deal with and shouldn't be looking way off line for someone's flag.Go back and look at the waiving yellow and where he made the pass. I know you're awesome credibility should have me bowing down,and I apologize for not recognizing you or Honda twats opinions.

TLR67 and AC1108 like this.
  7. r8ed600rr

r8ed600rr Well-Known Member

You just don’t get the point of why the rule is in place. No matter if the rider saw it or not. The rule is in place for safety. You can’t make exceptions to the the rule for the conditions. It’s the same for everyone. You sound like one of those who is for participation trophy’s or want exceptions for things that do it go the way you like them to.

8. mag

mag Well-Known Member

Kayla has a good crew chief. ;)

BigBird and TLR67 like this.
  9. r8ed600rr

r8ed600rr Well-Known Member

GOAT

10. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Bummer for PJ but rules are rules. To bad his crew couldn't figure out a way to tell him to drop 2 positions.
    At least his teammate was able to get on the box. Great job by Corey Alexander and stoked for him to get a podium.
    If PJ got docked two spots then Scholtz should get something similar for his punt job.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  11. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Yes
    Huh? I didn't give my opinion I respectfully asked you 3 questions and by the way I'm still waiting.

12. r6fast

r6fast Well-Known Member

Its been a few years since I have raced at NJMP, but if my memory is correct one could argue that the pass was made before the flag station. It sits between turn 10A/11 and the pass was done before the flag station in turn 10.

13. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

MA now predicting the future or poor proofreading ? :crackup:

Attached Files:

MrGooch and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  14. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Probably poor proofreading.

As to the yellow flag debate....maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to incorporate some LED based blinking lights on the course, and flags in corner worker stations.
    It cannot be as expensive as air fence to purchase LED blinkers to provide redundant notice to riders of safety conditions on course under all conditions, but especially conditions like this weekend.

15. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

I guess the sarcasm didn’t translate well :D

16. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

OK here we go, the moment we've been waiting for, TWIIINNNNNZZZZZ!!!

SundaySocial likes this.
  17. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Nah...I got it.

18. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Eli Block does the double!

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'm backstage on a gig trying to watch this and trying to watch scantily clad dancers (female) . Track looks sketchy as hell.

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Well shit.