1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MOTOAMERICA SUPERBIKES AT AT MONTEREY - July 7-9

Discussion in 'General' started by motodog650, Jul 4, 2023.

1. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Heaven doesn’t want me, and hell is afraid I’ll take over.:D

2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

It's an eternity in purgatory for you, then. It'll be like sitting in the waiting room at the DMV, but forever.

3. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

How many latte's have been consumed since your return to land of the sunburn?

4. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

All of them buddy!!

5. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

There was a good national series rider in the UK during the 70's who had false teeth. Unfortunately he died when they came loose in a crash and he choked on them.

Gino230 likes this.
  6. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Something like this…
    IMG_1976.jpeg

7. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

Hopefully he saves us a couple seats.

SundaySocial and assjuice cyrus like this.
  8. Ducman851

Not at BIR, but maybe Pittrace

9. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Dafuq?

Passing up a homecoming trip to go to Shittsburg?

It’s like I don’t even know you.

10. Ducman851

We’re not riding. No Twins race. And I don’t need your guilt. I got enough from everyone else. :crackup::crackup:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2023
  11. Namarow

Namarow Well-Known Member

What exactly is wring with him?

12. Basura

Basura Well-Known Member

MELK-MAN and 418 like this.
  13. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

I'm sure you didn't have any trouble finding a gay bar out in California.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  14. 418

418 Expert #59

Richard is pretty salty about that 2 second penalty and I don't blame him. Seems MA has been full of shit calls this year.

If you don't have a track limits communication system, GTFO with trying to enforce track limits.

It seems like they're trying to follow the FIM without the FIM resources.

cpettit and evakat like this.
  15. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I'll throw my 2 cents in here. That chunk of green he ran over was bull shit green in a stupid place. They should have just painted the red and white to merge with the track rather than stick that small chunk of green in there. They just created a criminal.

tophyr, 418 and R1Racer99 like this.
  16. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

He came in 2nd in the Loudon Classic. On the podium, track announcer Pete Davis asked him what he was going to do with the $35,000 that he won.
    "I'm gonna buy a new tooth!"
    Mom wasn't happy.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  17. Henrybgood2

Henrybgood2 Well-Known Member

Yes he seems pretty pissed. He's had a tough year. Blown up more motors then all the Baggers combined. Rider goes straight across the track at pit out becasue his front brake wasn't pumped after a tire change. He says there was no communication, that the riders meeting is too loud but he doesn't go to them. The same rule has been in place since 2020. The green has been in place since World Superbike. The particular event rules are posted on MotoAmerica's competitor website on the Thursday prior to each event, plus posted in tech, plus talked about at the riders meeting. This has been the same as 2015. He also chimes in about the R6 allowance. I know one Yamaha team that was asked beforehand if the allowance should go in before Laguna even if not everyone was prepared. I was told all the Yamaha teams said yes. Why didn't Stamboli know, maybe because he doesn't race one?
    I think the track limits deal is bogus, especially with no warning system but to say MA does not communicate and insinuate they make up rules on the fly is not accurate.
    How much notice do you think Kawasaki and Ducati had prior to Thursdays announcement in WSBK about their rev limit changes?

Boman Forklift likes this.
  18. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

I like Stanboli and that team but his attack on Sean Bice was bullshit.

Carruthers called him out on their podcast.

We now have a pissing match.

19. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Ass Juice whistling “That’s what friends are for” as he walks away.
    :D
    CLASSIC.

20. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Bice stirred the shit pot. Stanboli commented on the stench. MotoAmerica is lacking talent in organization. They use color crayons where oil paints should be used.