MotoGP | 2022 | Race 7 | Le Mans | France | May 13 - 15

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, May 9, 2022.

1. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

I’ve spent the last 10 minutes trying to figure out why I’m not seeing the race on CNBC. I had set YouTube TV to record the MotoGP races and it has worked great so far this season. Where the heck is this race though? Did the recording schedule I set not work or did it not air on CNBC yet or at all?

2. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

great race by Cam in moto2, and Joe Roberts to make up that many positions. MotoGP was exciting as hell in my opinion.

BigBird likes this.
  3. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

I've done my fair share of Armchair-quarterbacking this year in regards to the 3 Murican guys in GP and the 1 in WSBK so it's only fair to give 2 of them a tip of the cap today.

Seriously impressive race from Cam and Joe today - both made up well over 10 spots each and although Cam got the lions share of TV time Joe didn't seem to have put a wheel wrong the entire race. I was nervous for Cam as he's had some shit luck, brain farts, and lack of patience the past 2 years in the final laps but today he showed race craft and was clearly not settling or phoning it in.

SDK is lost. Like, train wreck get-him-off-the-bike lost.

GG - be like Cam/Joe, not SDK next week.

Last edited: May 15, 2022
    henry_carlson, 83BSA and prm like this.
  4. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

im blocked by Roberts , so sensitive these moto gp types . Roberts blocked me when I mentioned he should
    Be training instead of attending , ahem , peaceful protests .

BigBird, Knotcher and SGVRider like this.
  5. TwiztidR6

TwiztidR6 Well-Known Member

It was on CNBC at 3pm CST. My DIRECTV picked it up.

6. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Thanks. Dang it. It didn’t record for me. Should of double checked I guess.

7. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I record the series on CNBC on Dish. For some reason this event wasn't going to be recorded but I checked yesterday morning and caught the skip. What ever is going on it seems to be happening on many platforms.

8. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

Looks like SDK is having a Herrin year in Moto 2

9. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

Ya Big Meanie !

BigBird likes this.
  10. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

rider coach, the only thing is the advice he gives is similar to when my wife comes home upset and I tell her to cheery up. She's always like "well shit, why didn't I think of that?"
    except the team isn't the issue here.. I'm not a big JH2 fan but it def seemed like he was setup for failure by that team when he went to Moto2 and SDK is being given everything he needs and is consistently at the bottom of timing and scoring.

BigBird and TurboBlew like this.
  11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

He should definitely be wearing a Dunlop hat, not Bridgestone. Quite a misstep, good thing you showed him!.... :D

12. prm

prm Well-Known Member

It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall to hear what’s going on with SDK.

13. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Water bottles need to be thrown.

14. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Dovi still only 8pts ahead of Rossi in the championship

stk0308 likes this.
  15. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I guess this is your attempt at humor? I mean, I guess we can say that at least Dovi is still there trying. I imagin Dovi will hang it up after a year of running the back. Unlike your hero who took seveal potetial rides from others while on a 5 year back of the pack funeral procession tour.

But hey, maybe next weekend when Dovi is 12 points ahead of Rossi, the joke might be funny.... I guess keep trying and hope it sticks?

16. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

The butthurt is real.

BigBird, SGVRider and notbostrom like this.
  17. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Thank God you are not the arbiter of what is or isn't funny. So yes it's humor and frankly I couldn't care less whether you could grasp that or not. Someone eat your last Krispy Kreme or something?

18. DJ Baker

DJ Baker Well-Known Member

I heard or read somewhere that Dovi might call it quits after Mugello.

19. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Rossi podiumed twice just 2 years before his final year.

BigBird likes this.
  20. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

interesting. Wonder who would get called up to fill the seat for the rest of this year.. Imagine if CB6 Yamaha ties put him in a place to get that seat since he's showing fine form in Moto2 but his string of bad luck has him like 14th in points for the year. I'm spitballing and I know it'll never happen like this but we can hope right?