1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dainese gloves NEW never worn

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by pimplimp328, Mar 25, 2022.

1. pimplimp328

pimplimp328 Well-Known Member

Hey dumbass not everything in this world is spelled and pronounced in American English, you know there are different languages, spellings, pronunciation in this world!

The Gulag,[c] GULAG, or GULag (Russian: ГУЛАГ, ГУЛаг, an acronym for Гла́вное управле́ние лагере́й, Glávnoje upravlénije lageréj, "chief administration of the camps")[d][10][11][9] was the government agency in charge of the Soviet network of forced laborcamps set up by order of Vladimir Lenin, reaching its peak during Joseph Stalin's rule from the 1930s to the early 1950s.[12] English-language speakers also use the word gulag to refer to all forced-labor camps that existed in the Soviet Union, including camps that existed in the post-Lenin era.

Darrin thanks brother for speaking for me but his thought of knowing it all and teaching me how to say or spell that word is his downfall and pretty funny![/QUOTE]
    Obviously you can see by his and bis friend's comments the whole crew sucks... a bunch of "unlearned" idiots

2. Tim Dobbertin

Tim Dobbertin Well-Known Member

I've had stuff sold out from under me too. But man, people are soft as hell these days. Go to the internet to complain about everything. What did we ever do before we could voice our complaints on the internet? Oh yea, we sucked it up and dealt with it because life isn't all sunshine and rainbows.

Also, I haven't been around for a long while but been around enough on the forum and at WERA events and I have no idea who the guy is that asked do you know who I am.

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Then your powers of observation are low :beer:

4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

G 97 likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

You should post a pic of your report card. :crackup:

joec and TurboBlew like this.
  6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Show him this. :D
    27AF8338-FE4B-4DB0-B26E-8F718EA4918F.jpeg

TurboBlew likes this.
  7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

F@ck you, G! :D

G 97 likes this.
  8. damiankelly

damiankelly Well-Known Member

You still need to buy your avatar… lol.

TurboBlew, RRP and Kev59 like this.
  9. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I was curious when someone else was going to catch that…

TurboBlew and damiankelly like this.
  10. pimplimp328

Hahah "pretty poor" to screenshot your pic and not pay the photographer... sell those "extra new gloves" and pay the man

11. Chain

Chain Well-Known Member

Johnny Cochrane, we need you

12. LeethalMoto

LeethalMoto New Member

So are the XL available *snickers*

13. pimplimp328

Ya but don't sent money then bitch at me pleasr

14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I bet the XS gloves will fit a Ninja 250 rider purfect!! :)

15. pimplimp328

Aprillia RS 125