1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Is this a re-post? Doubt any will complain if so. :)

[​IMG]

britx303, R1M370, auminer and 4 others like this.
  2. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

Have ammo, will share. :)

motoracer1100 likes this.
  3. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Metro atlanta

motoracer1100 likes this.
  4. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Well , I got my information from Google .. and since I was referring to “ Dodge “ that is what I looked up . You must be referring to Plymouth. Which in fact was produced in St Louis Mo. and yes , I am aware that all sorts of cool muscle cars were produced in Detroit. But apparently, the “ Dodge “ GTX was not one of them ... it’s OK , I didn’t know till yesterday either . :D

P.S. : congratulations, I have a lot of cousins too :D

5. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I saw a documentary that showed the ill effects of trimming down the predator population. I'm not sure if it was wolves or coyotes, but they started thinning down the numbers. Less predators meant more deer, which ate more vegetation and soon thereafter, erosion set in.

6. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Since you are willing to supply ammo for your own massacre, do you have any .50 AE ? ... shit ain’t cheap and being on a fixed income and All ... :Poke: :D

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

8. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

9. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

She looks happy.

10. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

It's a sign, the 2nd coming of Christ.

L8RSK8R likes this.
  11. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

12. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Looks like something Snake Oiler and the Car Acrobatic Team would drive.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

There is an entire Dolly Parton narrative that leads to that number. I no longer remember the story.

14. motoboy

Speaking of Dolly, did you read about the latest big Dollywood lawsuit? They were planning on putting an entire grocery store in the park. The big bidders were Harris Teeter, Big Lots and Piggly Wiggly.

Unfortunately the bidding war turned ugly and everyone lawyered up. It was a mess.

Eventually, Dolly herself stepped in and demanded they open a joint store together called...

Big Wiggly Teeters.

I am truly very sorry for that.

Rebel635 and gixxernaut like this.
  15. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

As if we couldn't smell that one coming a mile away. But still... :crackup:

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Dolly Partons Dr told he she needed to lose 69 lbs, she weighed 222, he gave her 51 pills and told her to come back in 8 weeks. What was she when she came back? BOOBLESS.
    6922251×8=55378008

R Acree likes this.
  17. motoboy

I need to get home and play 30 minutes of Astrosmash on my Intellivision before Battle of The Planets comes on. Then create a NPC for my Strahd campaign.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
    R Acree likes this.
  18. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

You kids don't know how lucky you had it. Back in my day we were lucky if we got Ultraman reruns on Saturday morning and then had to walk 5 miles uphill in the snow to get to the neighbor's house where there was an Atari Pong console.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Didn't have any deer issues but damn near hit a flock of turkeys on the way to Pitt Race Sunday morning :crackup:

20. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Wasn't that just the 80's? :rolleyes: