1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lightweight roll call for VIR

Discussion in 'General' started by CUDA, May 14, 2004.

1. packfan

packfan El Presidente

After picking up an SV today (Thanks Don!) I would like to say I will be there from Wed night on!!!!
    [​IMG]

2. CUDA

CUDA Well-Known Member

Who's SV did you get?

3. svdale

svdale That's my Baby

I got Niles Grove on the podium for sure, I got 20.00 on it for the airfence fund, :beer:

4. packfan

packfan El Presidente

[​IMG]

It will get Yellow plates for me!

It belonged to Don_728... A 99 in ss trim... With some nice goodies...

The lightweight class has assimilated me..[​IMG]

Last edited: May 16, 2004
  5. packfan

packfan El Presidente

6. CUDA

CUDA Well-Known Member

Welcome Pack fan.
    SVdale (and all others) let's get gamblin. But Niles is a MA rider, so you gotta bet on a Non-MA rider and we bet on wins only. You still want some? LWTSS/LWTSB/ and F2 2 out of three. Riders can be NE or NC as well SE.

We are talking Sat guys.

Last edited: May 16, 2004
  7. dwheeler

dwheeler Well-Known Member

too much talking.........

8. CUDA

CUDA Well-Known Member

I know, I know but what else are we gonna do til Sat. Down time SUUUUUCKS. I am still waiting on people to get the bet counter rolling here. I may start a new thread just for that. :)

9. SV81

SV81 Steeler Hater

I be there..lookin for another VIR Podium, but I hear these SE boyz can run. Be there Wed night.

10. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

She shore looks perty in pictures. :) Weird, but it kinda felt like giving away a family pet. Probably because I know how much Don enjoyed riding her. I'm sure you'll enjoy her just as much.

Good luck on her Mark! It was nice meeting you guys yesterday. Hope we can make it down south or you guys can make it further north.

Jess

11. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

Spent this past weekend at Jennings and will be making my return to racing debut at the Jam, so you will all have someone to pass:cool: See you all Wednesday night.

12. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

I'll be there representin the NE boys, doin' my best to get in everyone's way, in novice LTWT SB, HWTW SB, and F2.

13. CUDA

CUDA Well-Known Member

Sean, I thought you were MA as your primary?

14. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

Nah, RA and CMSP are both to far away for me! Beaver is only 5 hours or so, and I got family relatively close to Mid Oh, so I'm a NE region kinda person this year! Plus NE get's 10 races compared to 8 in MA, so I can afford to miss one if need be.

15. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

I don't think you have to worry about having enough bikes for contingency in any class at Cycle Jam. I am sure there will be two wave and three wave for all SV classes.

Even the Nationals................people usually stick around for the National racing since they paid there gate fees, camping, electric and get another morning round of practice too.

Have fun..........play nice in traffic.

:D