1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lightweight roll call for VIR

Discussion in 'General' started by CUDA, May 14, 2004.

1. CUDA

CUDA Well-Known Member

Who is and ain't showin up to the big dance? I look forward to seeing the SE guys who I haven't raced with yet. Any predictions?

I call Niles Grove to win LWSS novice.

Also, who has a yellow plate SV superbike and will run LWTSB in the national? I am wondering if there will be enough for contingency. We lost Dan to track days. :(

2. ash174

ash174 Well-Known Member

LWSS, I'm guessing Ross Ryals,Daniel Parkerson or James Brown and of course James Walker would be up front if he was going. It's going to be an all SE top five.:clap:

3. bentforks

bentforks Well-Known Member

i hope not:D

4. CUDA

CUDA Well-Known Member

Wanna bet. Dolla Dolla bill ya'll. I bet that Mid Atlantic wins LWTSS/LTWSB/ and F2.

5. ash174

ash174 Well-Known Member

Don't waste my time with a dollar!! How about 2 dollars.:D

6. puresportsdesigns

puresportsdesigns Yea, I guess

This will be my first time in a few years missing CycleJam. North Central can't be counted out!!!!!

7. bilet69

bilet69 Well-Known Member

well ill be there got a new 03 sv650 and ill would be going for the win of coarse....... but i have a buyer coming to pick it up so ill only be on the 600.:( :( :(

8. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Jerry what's up with that? Did you get the motor put back together?

For sure don't count out the NC - we represented at the GNF last year! :D

9. puresportsdesigns

Last year I had a spare motor for the 01 so it wasn't such an ordeal if something happened. Business is good, so I just don't have the time to 'start over' on that bike again. I'm just like all the do-it-yourselfers on this board, I won't pay someone else to do it for me either. I seem to recall someone calling me 'Low buck Jerry' :D. After we figured our taxes this spring and saw what I spent for the 03 season ($18K) I'm not as excited to throw money in that big bottomless hole.

So you think that West Coast Engine guy would fix my motor for FREE!?!:D :D :Poke:

10. Novice732

Novice732 Well-Known Member

Hey Jerry, I'll be there with your bike from last year...still running great. It even has the same paint job. I'll let you ride it in the Nationals, it probably misses having someone fast in the saddle.

Scott

11. puresportsdesigns

Scott

thanks for the offer. I've said over and over I wish I still had my 01 back!!

12. CUDA

CUDA Well-Known Member

2 dollars it is.
    Other hopefuls.. Mr Wu to get on the podium in SS and John Ince to see if he can get that SB weapon loaded. Kendle has her fixed up and everyone needs to be afraid in LWTSB and F2. The Mid- Atlantic powerhouse of novice SV riders is coming. :)

13. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Oh to be a novice again:(

14. Parkerson

Parkerson Kabahm

I'll be there and I'm getting my racing head back on tight because it was pretty loose at Nashville. Hopefully Walker will be there if he has his bike fixed.

15. ash174

ash174 Well-Known Member

Don't let me down Daniel!!!! I got big money riding on this!!!:D

16. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

18k shitz dude you is low buck:p i'm past that, and it's ony round 2:eek:

17. CUDA

CUDA Well-Known Member

Hey Ash, is that a pic of you on the red Ducati? Expert 174? Gotta know how to pick you out in a crowd when collecting time comes. :D I take Cash or money order only.

18. ash174

ash174 Well-Known Member

Actually I'm Ex 102 now. Last year I was Nov 174. I'm not going to be back for awhile, I broke my collar bone at barber, but after next weekend I'll send you my address so you can send me my check.:beer: :D

19. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

unfortunately I cant make it this year, due to the fact that, well, i can see the bottom of the penny jar that's label "racing fund":D ,but, i got two dollars also that says the southest region is bringing that ass whoopin':Poke:

Daniel, get ya head right, keep the hammer down, and represent. hopefully Ross and James will be right up there with ya.

make me proud.

and Jesse, the offer still stands to use my bike, ya punk ass, its only a little bent:D

seacrest out.

20. CUDA

CUDA Well-Known Member

Hmm. 2+2=$4 dolla . I think I can swing that. You are both on.

I have a great Idea. $10 a head I will match all comers with a donation to the airfence fund. MA wins 2 of three novice LWTSS/LWTSB/ and F2. MA wins everbody donates. SE wins I match everybody and donate. Sign up here... :)

Just taking this opportunity to start some sh@t