1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy crap LSU is bringing it.

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

MY favorite team/school doesn't do that, only the rotten cheaters who happen to do better do that cheating stuff.

2. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

The day they drop the term student athlete will be the day the conversation will be focused exclusively on what happen on the field/arena.

3. rwdfun

rwdfun

Typical OSU fans to bush over this topic. It matters because it's doing something to gain an advantage on the field that others are not. We should just discuss who would win between OSU and the Patriots. I mean if you want to compare teams that pay their players.

Not to totally pick on OSU so I'm not saying OSU is on the SEC level yet. They don't even pretend down there

4. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Seems about as productive as the “professional” motorcycle racer discussion.

5. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

hmmmm, seems like the Vegas odds makers know a thing or two that we've been saying.

NO ONE wants to match up with Clemson.

Attached Files:

6. osuyzfr1

osuyzfr1 Well-Known Member

Not true. I would love to be and underdog against Clemson.

AC1108 likes this.
  7. ClemsonsR6

I can promise you will be.

Spang308 likes this.
  8. osuyzfr1

Easy Money

9. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Sure is. Clemson would cover all of those spreads with ease.

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Clemson is just lucky that Boise State effed up and lost to BYU. They'd've whooped the stuffin out of the Tigers...

11. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Gonna need tastier bait than that! :D

auminer likes this.
  12. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Hopefully Clemson and LSU play for the title...

Go Tigers!!

:beer:

13. ClemsonsR6

As it stacks up now, we'd play in the 1st round.

14. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Just like they knew LSU was going to lose to Alabama. Oh wait.....

The lines move. OSU/LSU/Clemson are all fairly close, odds wise, to win it all. Considering the games LSU and OSU still have to play, that doesn't necessarily bode well for Clemson.

15. ClemsonsR6

Ugh?!? Please explain.

16. Dragginass

LSU and OSU still have to play tough games before the playoffs. Clemson doesn't. Assuming LSU and OSU make it there unscathed, the odds will move again.

Using your own Vegas logic, why is it y'all act like Clemson is going to curb stomp everyone but Vegas says Meh, 4 points?. Nobody is scared.

These are all good teams and I'm just ready to watch some great games!

17. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:stupid: You betcha !!

18. ClemsonsR6

Oh yeah, LSU has a real juggernaut of a schedule after Alabama. They have to play the SEC powerhouses of Ole Miss, Arkansas and Texas A&M. Whew!!! Ole Clemson is going to have a leg up after that schedule and poor ole LSU is going to be so tired and beat up.

Meanwhile, tOSU does have a tougher end to their schedule. They have 2 top 15 teams to play. But of course, finishing up your 12 game schedule with 2 Top 15 teams after warming up 9 of the previous 10 with unranked cupcakes would be a good way to get ready for the upcoming post season. And considering this will be the first real test of tOSU, we shall see what is really up with them.

Those juggernaut schedule of the mighty.

Spang308 likes this.
  19. Dragginass

You're forgetting Georgia dude.

20. osuyzfr1

Come on why are you trying bash schedules? Our second team would be undefeated with clemson’s schedule. Kinda makes you look like you don’t know what you’re talking about. Good entertainment though.

AC1108 and Dragginass like this.