1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer beware: Clarence Randall!

Discussion in 'General' started by obcbr, May 27, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Thought you were buds again, could swear he had a post on there saying you borrowed a bike of his recently.

2. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

i'm just here to watch the monkeys fling poo

TurboBlew likes this.
  3. Robby mailed him a poster of him posing with his race bike, that is close to a death sentence I'd assume.

4. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Was it a KTM?

5. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Used to be an acronym...

Keeps Taking Money

Kick 'Til Monday

6. jim weaver

jim weaver Well-Known Member

lmao this is like the salvaton navy it just keeps giving and giving.

7. Marid2apterbilt

Marid2apterbilt Well-Known Member

Damnit we need links or screenshots.

8. six6two

six6two AWD

Keep Two Mechanics

9. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Looks like Rob is trying to trick Clarence into a teardown so that he can learn all of Clarence's top secret performance techniques. Joke is on Rob, though. Clarence's world beating secret is regular oil changes.

SpeedyE, Robby-Bobby and Shenanigans like this.
  10. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

LMFAOOOOOO

Ok here’s the actual cliff notes from the current Clarence Vs the world feud.

We have a “Mini-Stock” class at our track. Bikes are 100% stock except tires and exhaust baffles. You must run a complete oem stock bike. Meaning if you blow up you gotta buy oem cylinder an stock piston. No overbore.

We get a TON of pros at our track training and whatnot so sometime we let them ride our stock bikes (rental fleet)

Clarence bike has won stock class pretty convincing several times but we have had plenty of races where pros show up and his bike and rider blast past the pros and everyone else on the straights just to have them pass him back in the corners.

Long story short one of the other racers calls clarence out and Clarence says something like “I’ve got a lot of “research and development” into my stock bikes blah blah blah.

At the end I tell him if he brings his stock bike over and he pulls it apart and shows me the pieces (because I know he won’t let me properly tech/tear down his bike) so this way he does all the work. If he was in fact legal he would get $$$$$ and a years worth of free entries. It came to like $2500.

Obviously he refused and kept saying “my bike is legal bore and stroke” as if that’s the only way to cheat.

Long story short, he refused and majority off racers still feel he’s cheating. Same with him running his 146 kits in the WERA mini 50 class then bragging about all his championships.

Anyways, that’s about it other than endless back and forth and him continuing to alienate himself.

11. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Put a teardown clause into the rules for next year. If he runs, he agrees to the rules... if you have a reason to suspect cheating at that point, impound the bike and open it up.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Can we backup to why he's allowed to participate in an event that you are running?

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Because no matter how he acts on occasion RB is too damn nice for his own good.

dickie doo, scottn and noles19 like this.
  14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Grown men who take mini racing seriously are something else. Leave the championships for the kids. That said, I own the cheatingest, most superbikey Crf100 on earth. My barber superbike 50 lap record will stand for all time. Bow before me, lesser mortals!

drop likes this.
  15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Speaking of Maroons, whatever happened to that Buttpipe that was suing everyone? Can't remember his name but he kept posting. like he was trying to get himself out of quicksand by using his face.

16. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I thought it had something more to do about a man crush between the two?

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Lawsuit is still going on. Waiting on him to produce documents at this point.

18. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I knew this forum was a bunch of Nancys when I raced WERA for the first time last summer, and there was the famous Clarence Randall (who I've never met) racing his Grom, and nobody was anywhere near him with 3' screwdrivers or pitchforks, and nobody zip tied him to his trailer or otherwise molested him. I was seriously disappointed. Fortunately for me I was pitted with Thermosman, so the aura of protection extended to me and my little SV, thus preventing my kill switch from being messed with or my brake pads from falling out.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not nancys so much as they all know better than to start that shit at the track. It would make Evelyne unhappy. No one makes Evelyne unhappy if they can avoid it.

dickie doo likes this.
  20. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

He sponsors several kid riders whom wouldn’t be able to race without him and his money.

As absolutely stupid as he is, he puts his money where his mouth is in regards to mini racing as silly as that sounds.

By removing him, I would be hurting kids and I wouldn’t ever do that no matter how much annoyance he is.