Summit Point Roll Call

Discussion in 'General' started by Doublrs, Apr 14, 2004.

1. Pants Romano

Pants Romano Well-Known Member

That depends on how far away from the box you are. I carry 200' feet of cord, but usually only need 100'.

If we all pit together, we have 60' of canopy, so you can be a ways away, if you know what I'm sayin'.

:p

2. Motomeister13

Motomeister13 Well-Known Member

Power cords!

They are spaced pretty nicely. Showing up during light hours on Friday will definitely get you within 50-60'. Less you like the woods.:D

See you for an after dinner beer!!!:beer:

3. amaner

amaner will do math for food

#336 will be there.

Brent/Pants/HelpyHelperton - I should arrive around 7pm. If you get there before me, could you set aside a little real estate for Joe and myself? Power, too? I have power cords galore. Plenty to bring down the entire paddock. ;)

Monty - See you there... I highly doubt I'll make it to the May 1 event, as I'm traveling most of the time right now.

4. motorcycleman

motorcycleman Well-Known Member

Platinum is coming out to play

See you at the apex............................

5. Slick-101

Slick-101 Well-Known Member

Power Plan

Here's my suggestion. Whomever gets there first (Slick, Pants, Maner, any of you other yahoos who wanna pit in the freak show with us) should buy an entire pole which I think is 4 outlets. Trust me, with these #'s we'll need the whole pole or we'll be dancin in the dark and racin on cold tires all weekend long.

Then, whoever wants in on the power can just pay the person who secured the pole. I have no idea how much each person is charged by the gate dude but I think it's like 10 or 20 bucks.

Thoughts?

6. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Re: Power Plan

That works for me! I'll arrive late and I'd much rather fork over some money to one of you "yahoos" than to run back to the gaurd shack. My needs are pretty minimal: tire warmers for the races and a heater at night.

7. Mr. Wu

Mr. Wu Career "Back-Marker"

Roll Call ...

Mr. Wu, Cuda, Ince-zilla and Chris Mann will all be there ...

8. Mr. Wu

Mr. Wu Career "Back-Marker"

... I almost forgot ....

Robb "Double Nickel" Dixon will be there as well ...

9. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

If one of you guys could save a little space, that would be great. I'll kick out some fundage for the heater/tire warmer deal. (Hint: If we fill up the area BEFORE the vintage guys.....;) )

10. Pants Romano

Pants Romano Well-Known Member

THE FOLLOWING POST IS MEANT AS A JOKE:

Damn, I can see it now...

Buck breaks out Mr. Pimpsticks on a greybeard, and then all hell breaks loose.

It would start innocently enough....

Vintage Rider: THESE HERE'S OUR PITS!!!!!!!!!!!

Buck: We were here first.

Vintage guys: Says right here in the rules - No machinery manufactured after 1979 or having a displacement greater than 435cc!

Amanda-The-Moto-Groupie: But I was manufactured after 1979!

Vintage Guys: You're dad can stay, but youse got to gits!

Brent a/k/a Slick 101: I'm not her father, I'm her boyfriend!

Vintage Guys: Cradle Robber!

Brent: Well [looks down, kicks dirt] You may have a point there.

Pants: Yeah, now get out!

Brent: But we're teammates!

Pants: This is a Vintage Bike!

Vintage Guys: No it's a Hawk, get out!

Pants: Buck!

Buck: Can't we all just get along, there's room for all at Chez Midevil?!?!

Vintage guys: Hell no, these are our pits!

Buck: Don't make me angry. you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

[Buck starts emptying boxes, searching for something]

Joe Morris: Would you Vintage Guys care for a Heiniken?

Vintage Guys: FUCK HEINIKEN! PABST BLUE RIBBON!

Buck: I'm BAAAAACK! [Cue: sound of Mr. Pimpsticks!]

Vintage Guys: Run Away, Run Away, Run Away!

Should I enter V6 just to quell the gathering storm?

11. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Holy shit!

I just re-lived a scene at Summit.
    I may not break out Mr. Pimpsticks for fear of having him abducted and placed on a vintage bike for parts.:D

12. Limey

Limey Well-Known Member

Im gonna be there, first weekend as a PN, cant wait!

13. amaner

amaner will do math for food

Re: Power Plan

Excellent plan, Grasshopper. See y'all at Summit!

14. Doublrs

Doublrs Blingracer #2

have they changed the track any or is it still the same as last year?.....i know they were doing some construction but have they implemented that yet?

15. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

Not on the main course. We had to enter through the construction gate last week. But I bet they make ya enter through the normal one for this weekend.

Only construction is for the new course...that was the only change I saw.

16. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Team Frost will be there! Not until about 1am though. :( Sucky job! ;)

Hey Shawn do you know if Dave and Rebecca are coming?

17. T-Shirt Racing

T-Shirt Racing Well-Known Member

John & Philip Hart of T-Shirt Racing fame will be there :clap: Looking forward to seeing everybody again!! Bringing a friend who's never been to a race before. Should be an eye opener for him. Maybe as a type of initiation we should have him camp out over by the Vintage section with Buck & Mr. Pimpsticks:eek:

18. Racer48

Racer48 Man Whore- He Bitch!

RacerGirl117... They will be there crusin in the lunch box! They posted on the usgpru that they were going.

19. Slick-101

Slick-101 Well-Known Member

Dirt and Lush (aka Dave Celento and his wickedfast wife type unit, Rebecca Henn) will be there with their 125's ready to rock. They'll be pitted with the Sosueme/Maner/Swede/Morris/Pimpsticks crew. Just look for the silver suppository on wheels.

20. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

I'm going to play on Saturday in the MW and HW Solos. It's more of a "collarbone and endurance test" than actual racing. I'll be the green leathered menace starting from T10 (or maybe even the pits) for both races.

Riding a Honder F4. The last inline-4, Honda I raced was a CB-1 400. What a hoot that little bike was. Anyway, if anyone has an SV, GS, or EX that they need me to "test" for them, I'll be happy to ride it for you on Saturday as well.

No charge for testing services. :D