1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most reliable used 400+ HP Sedans

Discussion in 'General' started by Sean Jordan, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

And also still not a performance car.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

[​IMG]

And

[​IMG]

And

[​IMG]

And

[​IMG]

I've got more if you want to keep playing :D

3. Venom51

So the best thing you have owned is a 1980's Ford Econoline? :D

BigBird likes this.
  4. 10.

It would be hard to get 100K miles on it in one year. :D

BigBird likes this.
  5. Venom51

I think he challenged you. I personally don't think you can do it. :D

Gorilla George and BigBird like this.
  6. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Build a thousand bridges and f@ck one goat and no one will every call you a bridge builder. :Poke:

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think that might have been a 1978 model :D

Van and Jeep were/are mine. The others Evelynes. Wish I had a pic of the gray LX 5.0 she traded in on that POS GT next to my van, it was actually cool.

Need to find pix of all the vehicles, hell, now I wonder if I have pics of all the vehicles....That may be the only one I have of my van for example.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I never fucked the goat, my wife did :crackup:

Boman Forklift likes this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You know that the fact that you're taking the bait and posting your report card Ms. already a win for the fisherman, right? :D

10. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Do you not know what the phrase "tongue-in-cheek" means?

11. Venom51

Is that were you put it while making vroom noises in your "performance" car pretending to go fast? :D

Boman Forklift and bleacht like this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Of course! I wasn't going to but then was curious what pix I had - it really started out looking for one of the Aztek, ours was blue :crackup:

13. neckbrace

neckbrace Well-Known Member

Since the CTS V was brought up in the initial post, avoid the first generation, meaning 04-07. I had an 05 that was a colossal piece of shit. Went through two differentials under warranty and was read for a third when I traded it with 36k miles on the car. It had a bunch of electrical problems. Nav system would randomly power on and run the battery dead, it would go into limp mode randomly and two Cadillac dealers couldn't figure the problem out while it was under warranty. Very fun car to drive when it worked right, which wasn't very often.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And on the car thing - rental this past weekend was an Infiniti QX80 awd, sometimes it's fun to land and grab a car at midnight :D

I also looked at my rental recently - everything for the last year and a half was a minivan....

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Had the 04 - no issues but I also didn't drag race it to kill the rear end :D

16. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Just a random aside - I hate dealing with car salespeople. Holy shit, how do these places make money. They go from 60-0 in 3.2 seconds in killing all the fun and excitement of getting a new car.

Maybe I will stick to private sales just to avoid salespeople. Yuck.

BigBird likes this.
  17. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Agreed. When I was shopping for a truck back in the spring, it was exhausting dealing with the BS. Buying motorcycles is always so much easier.

BigBird likes this.
  18. bruceiam

bruceiam Well-Known Member

We had one in our shop, not an impressive car. Typical Italian quality. The auto clutch was not working properly and we were unable to fix it with our limited knowledge of this car, the car owner had me trailer it to the not so local Maserati dealer who $3000 dollars later couldn't fix it either. The car still isn't fixed.

19. r1owner

r1owner All cars suck!

SS is tough to beat.. I wouldn't let the haters talk you out of one.

20. bruceiam

bruceiam Well-Known Member

Sorry this was the response to the Maseratri