1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Gee, looks like he did his job.

Scared straight ring any bells?

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Getting a teenager to straighten up and fly right is not his job. It's job of the child's parents. However since most of them these days aren't doing the job the unlucky officers get to be the surrogates.

Ghost of Casby likes this.
  3. six6two

six6two AWD

Yeah what kind of piece of shit parents raise kids who drink before they turn 21?! :crackup::flag:

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Mine...

5. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

You get pulled over several times a year for speeding? You're not very good at it then.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What he meant. :D

7. six6two

six6two AWD

No I'm really good at it. I make great time. I'm just really bad at getting away with it. :p

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I drank before I was 21...18 used to be legal. I drank before I was 18. My parents were disappointed.

V5 Racer and crashman like this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh that yeah, definite suicide. Weird place and manner but that's about it.

10. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

I have noticed a reacurring theme in many police confrontation videos. That is , the officers loudly proclaiming to stop resisting and in a few cases , stop reaching for my gun ! When it is clearly shown on tape they are doing nothing of the kind . I am convinced, that this is what they are trained/ coached to do , most likely to cover their Asses when it all goes South . And to the LEO defenders on here , just because an officer says something that is heard on tape , does not make it a fact .
    Oh , yeah ... All most forgot FTP.....:D:Poke:

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

In many "police confrontation videos" huh? Are you speaking of one of the known national incidents are some other one? Gotta link?

12. motoracer1100

No link ... Just watching you tube vids . And I can't believe, I'm the only person to notice this .

13. motoracer1100

No link ... Just watching you tube vids . And I can't believe, I'm the only person to notice this .

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

No link???
    You said, " in many police confrontation videos".........this thread alone is full of them, and you can't point out ONE video or incident where your claim has occurred?

How cute. :crackup:

15. motoracer1100

X.., sorry I don't have time right now to do your research for you . Maybe later .
    But we all know already , that no matter how many I find , you will once again blindly defend the LEO's no matter what . And that right there is the problem . Good Cops will not call out or rein in the bad ones . And because of it , I see this " one for one " movement taking off and blowing up in all our faces .
    I'll have to check back with you later , Sporting Clays this morning , then Flats Boat Fishing . :clap::D

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You can't always see someone struggling and resisting and you can't feel how close the cops are to losing control of someone even if it looks like they've got it totally covered.

Ever wrestled? Trying to restrain someone reminds me a lot of that, one minor slip and all of the sudden you're pinned wondering wtf happened. It's even worse if the person is drunk or on something or mentally ill, the whole superhuman strength thing isn't just for moms lifting cars off of babies.

That being said - yes the yelling is part of training and getting control. It is not part of training for CYA. That's the part about losing the videos and everyone stays quiet about what they saw :D Seriously though most times they will yell non specific things (stop resisting because unless they're calm they are resisting) unless there is something specific happening. I'll yell at racers who are out of it with a head injury or pain to get them to focus on me and it helps calm them oddly enough once they make eye contact even if they have no clue who I am or what's going on.

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Research FOR ME???

I keep forgetting that when someone makes a BS/outlandish claim we're all just supposed to eat that shit right up and take it as the truth, sorry for questioning/doubting your legitimacy........lol!

I just figured since it's "a reacurring theme in many police confrontation videos" it'd be fairly simple for you to locate one, didn't realize any "research" was required.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Just on the news..."they blew up the shooter with a POUND of C4 Explosive, delivered by Robot"....:)

Fuck Judge Dredd.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Oh he can locate them, he's been watching them on YooToob. He's just metalhead-tarded and can't link them.

The end.

XFBO likes this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That poor robot. :(

21. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Fire for effect!