1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. six6two

six6two AWD

I forget the name but it was a 4 lane highway that runs from Hattiesburg to Jackson MS. 3/4 of my rig was off the shoulder and in the grass. They did ask why I didn't just park at the nearest truck stop... I said bc I see big trucks do this all the time, and that I didn't like the bright lights and dirty hookers at truck stops :D

2. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I ask because on many highways, it actually is illegal and suspicious to be parked on the side of the road for anything other than an emergency. If an officer has to investigate a possible emergency and sees a person passed out, in the middle of the night, they're probably going to be suspicious of the situation.

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

You dummy, according to you, you were told to stop reaching down to your leg three times. What the hell do you not understand about the officer giving you an order? I have this sneaking suspicion that you're basically one of those "I demand my rights" kind of people that just simply does not like the police and you're willing to display that attitude most of the time even when it's likely to cause you grief. Isn't that about right?

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

So you're Brit now?

Tell ya what Kenny, STFU, unless you're spoken to.....how about trying that? You're worse than today's loud mouthed Hillary type of woman.

Still waiting on a reply, BRIT, if you'd be so kind???

5. six6two

six6two AWD

Keep calling names and passing judgement if that's what gets you off... but you're fucking wrong. I did not break the law. You cannot cite a statute because it does not exist. You're just talking out of your ass because there's a badge deep down your throat. You're not even reading what I'm saying. Like I said... 99% of the cops I've personally delta with are cool... even in situations where I've been breaking the law while people like yourself think I would deserve to be thumped up instead of issued a citation for whatever violation. Only 2 cops I've ever dealt with have the same shitty attitude as you about people who break laws(which believe it or not is basically all people including leo and I would bet yourself). The rest are cool with me, give me my citation, and let the legal system they are paid to enforce do it's job.

6. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

7. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I'd give you two cites!!! Then take at least one away because you have awesome dogs. How is the puppy?

8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Man, if you do that for dogs what do you do if the citation recipent is slim, good looking and has big fake boobies?:D

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Eat a dick flat foot.

Ghost of Casby likes this.
  10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Body search.

11. six6two

six6two AWD

Haha they're great man! How are you doing bud...?? Chaos down there?

And you gonna come ride the 30th?!

12. six6two

six6two AWD

Hey I think I've seen that dash cam footage somewhere online...

13. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I can neither confirm or deny what happens with them. Hell to be honest I don't pull anyone over. And IF I do, you GOTTA be doing some fucked up shit. And women, if I pulled over an attractive woman, I don't even like standing by the car. Then it looks like I pulled her over to hit on her. lol

14. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Here at NOLA?

No no that video started of Boowww chicka booowww woowww

15. six6two

six6two AWD

Haha yeah track days actually July 31 and Aug 1st.. I finally got a bike! Hopefully breaking it in at roebling next wknd then heading down your way

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What happened in ATL?

17. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Shhh. We're waiting for Britt.

XFBO likes this.
  18. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

What you got??

Cnn here I come.

19. six6two

six6two AWD

Got a BMW I'm prepping right now.

A black man was found hanging from a tree in piedmont park yesterday morning. First responders ruled probable suicicide as there was no sign of 'struggle', then turned the case over to the FBI. The park is now closed.

20. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Niiiice!!

That sucks. But I guess it is better than the other alternative which seems to die for the cause, but take out people with you. At least if he was making a statement he didn't harm anyone doing it.