1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary Clinton to be charged

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Just listening to Hillary's voice reminds me of the wicked witch of the East. A crackly, harsh, and seriously annoying voice that fits her personality perfectly. As I've mentioned before, she's so frigging crooked you don't know if she's coming or going. I honestly think she dreams of being a dictator every night.

2. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

My wife has a family member who was born and raised in the UK. His job for the last thirty years was with the UK Chamber of Commerce. His job........ to sell old weapons and technology to foreign countries. He's a pretty interesting guy with enough stories to fill a dozen 007 movies.

3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I suspect that given the choice, Bill would have gone with Maggie too.

4. Stirz

Stirz Makes my butt look big

Unless she is charged, convicted and officially disqualified from holding office before this November, the true believers will still vote for her. Then you have the situation of a sitting president being removed from office - and if she fights it on appeals (and you know she will) that could easily take up 4 years - who is the probable VP again?
    Nixon at least had the integrity to preserve the honor of the office and resigned, rather than drag the charges out. No way the Hillary would do that.

XFBO likes this.
  5. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I agree, Who can't see that Hillary is all about Hillary? She epitomizes the "me first" mentality.

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I agree with most, but wonder if a charge alone would be enough to keep her off the ballot???

At one time, believe it or not, a simple arrest (crime not misdemeanor) kept a person from pursuing a career in various Government jobs, not just LE.

That aside, even if she doesn't get charged, which is likely considering how corrupt this Administration has proven to be .....the real question is, should she become President, can the Pentagon/Intel agencies keep top secret/classified info from her???

I'm not a Presidential history buff so I don't know, has anyone in the WH ever had limited classification?

7. Stirz

Stirz Makes my butt look big

Well, there is that whole 'plausible deniability' thing - you know, with the aliens and Area 51 and all....

Attached Files:

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Obama seems to find out about everything when he reads it in the morning newspaper, so maybe he's on limited Intel classification.

9. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Get your very own "pee wherever you like" card here

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

11. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Newsflash: Hillary will not be charged. The Republican head of the FBI will not charge her even if she has committed a crime. He will either gloss over any crimes as not having occurred at all, or indicate it's a matter of prosecutorial discretion.

His true rationale is it he would rather see someone of dubious qualities like Hillary as president than the Giant Orange Man.

June-yer and JTW like this.
  12. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Unfortunately you're probably right, having the dirt on her gives him more power J. Edgar Hoover style

13. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Or he stalls until after the election so Hillary gets elected, then they press charges. That should put her VP candidate in line for the office.

Anyone know how this world work? They could press charges up until the time she would be sworn in and after that it would have to go through the impeachment process.

So what if she is charged before the inauguration, but if she fights the charges the trail wouldn't be until after the inauguration. Would it then have to move to an impeachment process?

This is all hypothetical, as I doubt she will be charged or impeached.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why would it switch to impeachment? Isn't that a separate thing from criminal prosecution?

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I could well be mistaken, but I think the crime and impeachment are separate issues. Crime can be a reason for impeachment.

16. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Did a little internet reading. Apparently because Nixon resigned and he was not actually prosecuted as part of Watergate, it is up in the air on criminal offenses. But generally the president gets immunity from prosecution. If Hillary is sworn in, it is most likely that she would have to be impeached before she could be prosecuted.

Nixon v. Fitzgerald (1982) is close to a precedent, but that was a lawsuit, not criminal. The Supreme court said he the President could not be sued for firing someone even if the firing was in retaliation for whistle blowing.

http://www.justanswer.com/law/0x6rt-us-president-criminally-prosecuted-offenses-com.html

17. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Talk about making history. A husband and wife both undergoing impeachment proceedings.

You know, should the unspeakable happen.

18. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

Exactly.
    She has also learned that impeachment doesn't mean shit for a Clinton. She can't really lose now. Onward comrades!

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Bill and Monica established BJs are not sex, just wait for Hillary and Huma

20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Boehner?....

Oh, no, the other republican orange man...

Shyster d'Oil likes this.