1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greg Moore fall down go boom. Looks like overtime for the well wishin machine.

Discussion in 'General' started by Chubby Huggs, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Chris Stevenson

Chris Stevenson Hell I like you!

Get well soon Greg. I got a chance to meet him last year at the Grattan National with Bruce Stanford and Chris Normand. Hell of a nice guy and a damn good rider.

2. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Greg, hope you heal fast!

3. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

Dangit Greg! You're settin a bad example for those of us that are trying to emulate you! ;)

If you're ahead by 10s, SLOW DOWN!!! (I know it's almost impossible to "back off" when you're so pumped about winning)

Seriously tho dude, heal quick and get well soon. Regards to your wife and family as well.

Hey if I sent some of this Ohio SNOW down to bama would that help "cool" things off for ya?? :p :D

Jeff
    #112 Expert (now)

4. scuzzlebutt

scuzzlebutt Proffessional Twat

I guess I am gonna have to put some velcro on that seat this year after all.... Get better soon Buddy. :beer:

5. jenn305

jenn305 Well-Known Member

i talked to misty this morning and she is going to call me later today with an update. i'll keep you guys posted.

6. Manic

Manic Well-Known Member

I am going to go visit him tonight and I will print this post so if there are any well wishers, post up.

7. chaplain

chaplain MRO pulpit jockey

easy does it

Get better Greg..........Take it easy and let your injuries heal....You're young. you can snap back and still be very good.
    My prayers are with you.

8. limy_1

limy_1 Crash Starter

9. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

Awesome dude!
    I absoulutly love when "we take care of our own".

Thanks Sir...

10. Kevin Crauswell

Kevin Crauswell Well-Known Member

where are the pictures ! we want the pictures !
    at least show some x-rays !:Poke:

11. Manic

Manic Well-Known Member

The bike really did not look that bad when the glass was removed. Thankfully there are no pictures of him on the track as he is a really nice guy and was in a lot of pain....I am sure you were joking anyway.

12. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

Greg, lettin you know we are rooting for you. Hope you heal quick and we got a fresh can of cope waitin on ya!:D

13. 1oldgeorge

1oldgeorge Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear it. Get well soon! We want to see you at 100% and kicking butt this season.

14. Manic

Manic Well-Known Member

Update:

Went see him tonight. Left leg has a rod inserted through the knee cap and into the femur. Right knee is SWOLEN and has ligiment damage that needs to be repaired at a later date. He is in a good mood and as always is a very nice guy. He is very thankful for all of the support and actually was reading the printout of this thread when I left. Thankfully, he has "the button" and that is helping his pain as this injury is VERRY PAINFUL. I'll go see him tomorrow and keep everyone informed.
    Manic

15. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Greg, hope you heal up quick, but we are glad things aren't any worse than they were! Beth, Dewey Woods and I were watching the end of your race from the bleachers, when we HEARD your bike sliding on to the straightaway. And then there was silence!

Our hearts stopped for a few seconds when we realized you had passed the airfence. It was nice meeting you this weekend, sorry it didn't end so great for you! You were waaaaay ahead in that last race.

For anyone who hasn't met Greg, he is one of the coolest, most laid back "fast guys", or for that matter ANYONE, that you'll ever meet.

Get better soon bro!

Shane

16. Martin M

Martin M Former BRP Rider

Greg heal up man ! I hate to see this happen to you. I know you were tired after the first race and I feel bad about telling you to go on but that's just you, you just won't give up. Speedy recovery and good luck to you and Misty !

Martin

17. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Watching Greg crash was awful. I know he's torn up, but knowing that he crashed there by the wall, and seeing the two ambulances, three cop cars and one helicopter out there, I'm really glad that it's just broken bones. I was terrified. Greg and Misty- you are both in my prayers!

18. Doublrs

Doublrs Blingracer #2

get well bro

19. eurobiketrash

eurobiketrash Well-Known Member

Greg,

Mike and I send best wishes and a speedy recovery. If you want to be bothered post your telephone number:D

Tom
    Augusta Triumph-Ducati

20. BAMA

BAMA Well-Known Member

Hey Guys: sorry it has taken a while to give an update. Greg's still in Baton Rouge-hopefully be able to pick him up this weekend. It was really hard to leave him.

It seems like I really can't add much- the facts are already here. Motorcycles + Concrete Walls = Bad. Not sure what's ahead for him.

Good = This is really some kind of crowd that we hang out with! People I only get to see on occassion - pack all of our equipment into the trailer and even have it connected to the truck so that I can leave when I return to the pits, provide endless support and call just when I need them.

Of course, this is not new to me. The gang has always been there for us- misty moore