1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Riots in Cleveland ?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Banditracer, May 23, 2015.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup::crackup:

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Nigel, to a thinking public the actions of the police are readily recognizable. People that use everyday logic may question a police action but then they will wait until it's investigated before demanding some kind of corrective action without burning down their own neighborhoods. What I object to are those people out there in society that see the aftermath of a situation and make an instant decision about who needs to be crucified. They don't wait for any investigation before going off the deep end and when they get to a full on tilt to destroy they will not admit that they were wrong to start with.

In this particular incident it's easy to see how a seemingly normal incident can escalate to a deadly incident. It all starts because the perpetrator is a non thinking criminally minded idiot and his friends and family cannot bring themselves to admit it. It's probably because most of them think the same way.

3. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The brawling Brelo brothers are expected in Rocky River Municipal Court next week. Don't be surprised if Michael seeks a change of venue back to Judge O'Donnell's courtroom. Since it already worked once, I can see Michael Brelo arguing that his mirror image, in the form of his twin brother, made him fear for his life.

:crackup:

5. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Good thing they took his gun, or he might have given his brother few full mags worth.

6. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

Funniest Cleveland radio joke about this:

"Can his twin ask the judge to order Michael to grow a goatee so the public can know who the evil twin is?"

7. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Phew! That was sketchy as fuck!

Sitting in a Cleveland Walgreens parking lot last night when some dude walks up to me and asks if I can give him a jump start. He's parked across the street behind an Asian Buffet restaurant.

And he's black!

So I shot him, put his corpse in the trunk and dumped him on the waterfront.

Or, I drive across the street, push his car back from the curb and position my car so his very short cables will reach, let his battery take a charge for a good 15 minutes, and wish him luck with his car after it comes to life.

And did I mention I have my 4yr old with me?

Then, the unimaginable happens. Guy reaches into his pocket and pulls out a wallet and tries to pay me.

I nearly drew on him. That's an insult that can't go unaddressed. Taking money from him would have affirmed my racist nature. Shit Licker would be so proud of me. :crackup:

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That'll learn you to go to Cleveland. What were you thinking?

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I got 15 lbs of Jack's Deli corned beef in my cooler. You know what day tomorrow is, don't you? ;)

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Alcoholics Day?

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

There's a lotta meetings gonna be short an attendant or two. :D

13. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Jack's Deli? In Cleveland Heights? lol they shoulda denied you service

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

They're not stupid.

I didn't ask someone else to buy it for me

15. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

"you weren't chosen for a reason..." - Knocked Up

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Holly crap, he's still inside your head! :crackup:

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Inside my head?

Methinks you might be projecting a bit.

Mocking a moron never gets old

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Projecting? Right, I went out of my way to tell this story and mention him.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Sorry to interrupt your busy day, Papa. Hope my anecdote didn't distract you from anything important. :rolleyes:

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

When you're butthurt, the terrorists feces managers win. :D