1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valencia, Spain | MotoGP 2015 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Nov 5, 2015.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I don't think it's so much about "deserve" as much as it's about wanting to see an un-tainted race. Most don't feel that MM rode to win flag to flag in any of the last three races. If he'd given 100% and let the chips fall where they may, and Lorenzo still came out on top, then so be it, but that doesn't seem to be what happened.

2. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Nobody won! :D

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Folding chairs! Top turnbuckle! Figure-4 leg lock!

Woooooooooooooooooooo!

4. zman-scm

zman-scm Well-Known Member

5. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

If you took all markings off their bikes, I would swear MM was JLo's teammate riding a safe shadow strategy and then when DP comes by, MM turns up the wick. It was pretty obvious and crazy he would do that to his own team mate who might have had a chance to win the race. VR was likely going to finish in 4th no matter where he started, but I am not so sure the order of the top 3 is the same if this was the first race of the season. I was hoping MM desire for # of race wins over his career would make him normally aggressive, but oh well. Made an exciting season feel very empty for me. Make JLo earn it with the same tough moves everyone else got and I feel better.

6. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

7. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

In Uccioville they'll keep playing Frank Sinatra's My Way over and over again... as they continue to bang their heads against the wall.

8. caferace

caferace No.

Dorna totally won.

-jim

9. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

True!

10. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

I'd have to say Pedrosa came out the winner after the last 3 races.

11. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Those eyes will be forever filled with tears over the fact that the name Jorge Lorenzo will forever be inscribed upon the MotoGP trophy.
    In my best Metalhead voice, those "some" can suck it.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

So that's it, then.

13. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

This x10000

I've never seen so many non-racing fans tuning in or asking questions. Hell, the Motogp.com feed died, I suspect it got overwhelmed. Every sport needs heros and villians. Whether through dumb luck or masterful planning, Dorna got theirs.

14. jmanley

jmanley Well-Known Member

Marquez has been impressive his whole career racing hard to win. Ive been a fan of his based on that. Hard nosed aggressive tenacious.

Having said that. He didnt attempt a pass? Not even show a wheel?

Not that Jorge isnt a deserving champion, but racing purists were cheated. It is disappointing.

15. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

:beer:
    Yep.

16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Sooooo for the tards saying we were robbed and boo-hooing,

You do know that Rossi crashed out of qualifying and would have been gridded 12th right by his times?

He still would have had to battle through the pack.

Not like he was front row pace anyways.

I like Rossi but nobody, and I mean Nobody out him in that situation other than himself. Can't blame Dorna, the official, MM, or anyone.

He's always been a fighter and in sepang he chose the wrong. TActic and ultimately caused his loss of a championship.

Stop your excuse making like you were personally "robbed" of something.

17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:stupid: ^^ This

18. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

:stupid:

When will Vale congratulate Jorge in public on the win? The fact of no statement at this time indicates sore loser to me.

19. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

Empty feeling here. No winners for me here.

I've always been a fan of all the aliens. Use to really enjoy watching Marc Marcus hard charging and on the edge ridings skills. Same to with Lorenzos smooth but incredible fast riding skill. Always loved that no matter what position Rossi finishes he always looks happy to just be a part of the show.

After today I last respect for Marc Marcus that he never raced Lorenzo as he did Rossi for me he showed his true colors today. If that was Rossi out front today, no way he would have given Rossi the easy ride like he did to lorenzo today! Sorry but race and block your teamate but not the competition. Total bullshit. He deserved the boo's he got on the podium today.

Best motogp season in many years. With the worst ending ever. Shame. Roll on 2016. Rossi may have lost the battle of 2015 . But the war of 2016 is going to be insane. Yamaha and Honda better stock up on fairings.

20. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member