1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did Mat Oxley just lose a few fans in the Dungeon?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

THIS.

Two weeks to go and 7,000 things to do. I don't have time to BE crazy right now.:)

2. flamed03r1

flamed03r1 Well-Known Member

Now, what "shitty" rap music do you think I listen to? FYI, I grew up with black people and white skin...so your point is? I guess I just imagined all of the shit that I heard my friends and their families talking about. :rolleyes:

However, I've been discussing your claim that you don't hear the term in your day to day conversation with some of my black friends at work. So far, they are the one's calling you FULL OF SHIT....but hey, what would they know about growing up black. It's not a slow response from them either...their reaction is immediate. So it appears that I'm not alone in calling B.S. I'll keep the game going and let you know if I can find a single person that agrees with you. So far, it appears that you are the only person that knows about being black...

I think you probably have much more selective hearing than you are willing to admit.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  3. flamed03r1

flamed03r1 Well-Known Member

:confused: a bit of a reach?

4. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

many with penis envy say that.

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I think you're either a bad liar or you listen to shitty rap music with other flat billers. Haven't heard anyone in my family or among my associates (Mainly Caribbeans) use the word not once in the past month. Not one single time.

Maybe it's just the level of people you associate with. :confused:

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The truth may have just been spoken here.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

'toe's black? :D

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No, but he hangs out with a lot of black folk. :D

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So 'toe has black friends.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

A couple. Keeps him from being racist.

11. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

+1
    :stupid:

12. Yep. The majority of black people I know do not throw that word around in every day conversation.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

At least not around you.:D

14. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

So far I learned that some people are racist, and that racist people engage in various hobbies. Did I miss anything? :D

I hope racist white people never stop hanging themselves out to dry while trying to make a rational argument in support of their racism. It just doesn't get old.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

How about racists of other races? Do they get a pass, or is it just those racist whiteys that earn your scorn?

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It would seem by this conversation, though, that there is a segment of black (and other) society that does use it regularly, and that everyone here is aware of that.

17. I don't know if I'd use the word segment, but sure there are some black people that say it a lot. What's your point?

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I hear it all day on high school and college campuses that I serve. Its very common for the young brothers (and some sisters) to use that word. It is used, like the word fuck, in a million different ways.

Hello: What's up my nigga?
    Disbelief: Nigga please.
    Threat: Nigga, you better check yourself.
    Endearment: You my nigga.
    and so on.

However, I dont have any problem with it nor do I think it gives me carte blanche to say it.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

:rolleyes:

20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Its not cool to call other races racist. Whitey is the debil! Especially you, snowflake!:D