1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Richard Sherman

Discussion in 'General' started by omatter34, Jan 19, 2014.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He would make an awesome missionary of some sort. His beard screams "Hello young savage, my name is Andrew, have you heard the good news?" :D

2. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

well at least we could understand what he said :crackup: I don't blame him for tearing into Skip Bayless, can't stand that guy LOL

3. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

HAHAHA I can totally see that happening! :clap:

Maybe he'll join Tebow on one of his circumcision trips to the Congo. :D

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

He shaved the day after the Pats game. He has broke all Manning's 2 year records so far. In about 2 years, he will be the next Manning. He did more this year with a crappy offense than anybody…even Brady.

5. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

:crackup: That vid was awesome

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

That dudes douchehole just keeps getting bigger.

7. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

I think everyone could attribute it to being hyped over the win if he didn't act how he does all the time. This wasn't a one off incident and that's the only reason I brought it up. This incident was just seen by more people because of it being for the division championship.

8. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

I know what he claims he said with the slap on the butt, but given Crabtree's reaction there and then his post-game interview, I'm guessing it was a bit more button-pushing than "good game".

9. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

10. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

He said on the radio today that he was mic'd up, so it looks like we'll see either way when the footage comes out.

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Did I not see Sherman taunting Crabtree with "You Choked You Choked" hand gestures, after the play?? Then Crabtree pushed him away "Like Get the FUCK OUTTA My Face"..

Or were my eyes lying to me?

12. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

That was awesome, in the heat of the moment. Imagine if racers had mics in their helmet and what you would hear after somebody punted them off the track or they got a pass last lap last corner of the big race.

13. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

In 2012. With a $3.6M bonus. In 2013 he made $1.4M with another $3.6M on top of that. Andrew Luck is doing well:up:

14. bleacht

I don't mind RS. Last year he did a bit for NFL radio on SiriusXM during the week leading up to the Superbowl. The producers had him walk up to fans on the street and ask what they thought about Richard Sherman, if they thought he took PEDs, if he talks too much trash. No one knew who he was and gave very negative answers. He was a very good sport and was pretty funny.

As for last night, I'd chalk it up to emotion and having fun. Would we want everyone being robotic like Bill Belichick? No because that's not entertaining. But, it seems like I'm in the minority.

15. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

Where did you pull that out crap out off?

16. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Your eyes lied to you. Your order of events is wrong.

Sherman tried to shake hands, which is lame but not a big deal. Crabtree hit him in the face. Sherman ran off and made the choke sign to CK, which is what the flag was for.

He acted a like an idiot. It happens.

17. Mud Whistle

Mud Whistle Get my icebike ON!

I believe the choking gesture was to Kaepernick.

And Belichik deserves most of the credit for the Pats this year, Brady's numbers were down this year. If Belichik doesn't win Coach of the Year then it's rigged.

18. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

Sherman said he gave the choke sign to Kaepernick because the ONE time they throw his way, it gets intercepted. Sherman makes the game ending play, gets emotional, and reacts. Big deal. I think the face mask shove was over the top, too, but where are those rants?

Also, I really liked how the Hawks shook hands after their touchdown, no excessive celebration. Very cool.

19. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

:stupid:

I'm starting to really like Sherman. Skip Baylis is without a doubt a podium finisher in the biggest douche on the planet contest.

20. bleacht

Agreed:beer: