1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP13

Discussion in 'General' started by tunawest, Mar 11, 2013.

1. tunawest

tunawest Well-Known Member

2. zuki750

zuki750 Well-Known Member

I will be 9 miles a way from the race this year :)

3. tunawest

ok

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Jeez, they even added the quintessential leg dangle for effect huh?

[​IMG]

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And they picked the one guy who doesn't do it. :D

6. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

Those sounds are awful.

7. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I hope they clean it up before they ship it. I have to admit that 2010 sounds and looks better.

8. styles

styles The untrained eye

I can't wait. I haven't bought a motorcycle racing game since SBK08.

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:crackup:

10. 418

418 Expert #59

Every MotoGP game I've played sucks. The physics engine is flat wrong.

11. tunawest

I know. Thats why im stoked for this one. If you have played any of the recent SBK games, its those guys (milestone) doing this one.

I read they have a new engine though. So hopefully the physics are still decent, if not better than the old stuff.

We'll see

12. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

They should let Sony do the job.. Tourist Trophy IMO is the best motorcycle racing game in terms of rider movement, bike movement etc. it's all fluid and real simulation..

This MotoGP13 looks good too though... we will see.

13. ScreamingSon

ScreamingSon Well-Known Member

I love SBK X. Hopefully this is an upgraded version of that. That game kicks ass.

14. motox

motox 164

So much want.

Looks like the engine and lighting especially have been updated.

15. nitto182

nitto182 Well-Known Member

Agreed!

16. precipitous

precipitous Well-Known Member

Yeah, him and Nicky. :up:

17. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Agreed. They should be able to make it more realistic than that, too high pitched and it sounds like they're using the clutch on upshifts. Other than that it looks cool.

18. Mad RR

Mad RR Well-Known Member

I'm ready for GP 13 as well. As a long time player on the SBK series games milestone has put out I think GP 13 will be pretty good. Much better than the last 2 I'm sure. You couldn't do much worst than the last 2 that's probably why the developers of the last 2 GP game,monumental, are out of business. I said a while back when milestone said SBK generations would be their last SBK game I figured they probably got the GP license back. If there are any ps3 guys up we should do some races one night long as the game turns out ok. I ran SBK leagues for a couple of years so me and some buddies will probably have a league championship for GP 13 as well.

Also there was a thread on this a little while back, http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=305046.

19. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

When is it going to be out?

20. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

While I'd love for my company to take credit for that game, we didn't make it. Polyphony Digital made Tourist Trophy. They're the same people who make the Gran Tourismo series.