MotoGP Videogame

Discussion in 'General' started by Pittenger5, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

MotoGP 13 Announced, Riding Out This Year
    Written Monday, January 14, 2013 By Richard Walker
    View author's profile

WRC and SBK developer Milestone is returning to the MotoGP franchise after four years for MotoGP 13, due to release later this year. Sporting a new engine, the game will include the full 2013 MotoGP season, which means all of the riders and tracks will be accounted for, as you'd expect.

Set to be visually revamped, Milestone's latest foray with the MotoGP license will enable you to experience the 2013 championship through the eyes of a MotoGP rider, from the exclusive IRTA Test to the full Career Mode. The Career will include first and third-person elements, as you race towards the final race of the season.

There's multiplayer modes too. MotoGP 13 will be coming in June 2013, with improved graphics, physics, bikes and environmental modelling.

2. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

I played the shit out of moto gp 06 back in the day! Got way too good at it, I used to beat Rossi by like 10 seconds each race on legendary difficulty. I know I know, cool story bro. :D

3. Mad RR

Mad RR Well-Known Member

Man I'm good! I've been saying for a while since I heard capcom lost the GP license and Generations was going to be the last SBK game done by milestone that they were going to get the GP license back and do another GP game. I knew it was only a matter of time. I've been saying ever since GP 08, which was milestone's last involvement in GP games, that they need to do the GP games again. The last couple SBK games have been good so I can't wait for this GP 2013. Another thing I've been saying since SBK X is that I hope they get back to making GP games which is finally happening.

Pittenger, Do you have a link to the article?

4. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Of course, its likely to only be released in Europe or some crap. Usually, the first time you see a motorcycle game in the states is when Walmart gets them in the 9.99 bin three years after it was released.

5. Mad RR

Mad RR Well-Known Member

Yes more than likely. All the last SBK games come out in Europe first then they come out here 8-12 months later. It's some bs I know, but I have PS3 so it's non region so I just pre order them off of ebay from a euro game store. I've got all the last SBK games within a week of their release.

6. Pittenger5

7. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

Meh. Bring back Tourist Trophy for PS3 and I'll be happy. The physics of most of these MotoGP games are sad in comparison.

8. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

FUK YES!!:beer:

TT was by far the best physics, realism, etc. of ALL motorcycle racing games ever! I kept my PS2 just for this very game :D

Everything else has been a disappointment sadly.:down:

9. Pittenger5

Im just happy theres a game coming out, though I wish they would make more updates. Id love to have more choices in bikes (Perhaps some old timey bikes to go along with the MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3) as well as more tracks than just the MotoGP schedule.
    All the physics and tracks are already mapped out for the most part, I doubt they need much updating in each cycle, why not add more stuff.

10. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I play my PS2 Tourist Trophy on my first Gen PS3 all the time. Best motorcycle game ever, but thats cause it comes from creators of Gran Turismo

11. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Lucky you! I can't w/my PS3 :(