Any news on Morris?

Discussion in 'General' started by tiggen, Oct 7, 2012.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Help Morris find his misplaced virginity.

2. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Yo I found my virginity but now I'm not sure how it works!:eek:

3. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Ramm said to email him at Chris at infotank.com and he'll get back to you as soon as his comp reboots.

4. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Thanks for that.

5. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

No problemo. Glad Morris is getting better and everyone is helping out.

6. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

2:35am and the old tic-toc has fallen asleep (sans owner).
    This is good though as I have become fairly functional on the kybd for short periods of time.
    I managed to read this thread last night and was totally overwhelemed.
    You folks have made me the richest man on this earth. Absolutely I consider many of you to be my dearest friends, but the honest emotion and caring expressed here leaves me speechless.
    Now I should clearly state that as much as I appreciate your concerns for my old bones, the love and caring you have given my wife, Kathy, has given our relationships a new dimension.
    Status: the broken ribs on the lower left are slow to mend, but as long as the meds hold out we should be OK. I have at least a month of rehab at home before I can think about work.

Special thanks to so many! Bill and Dave - west coasters running the show for me in my time of need. You guys know how much I appreciate you. YO!sters. Kurt and Jason, I know you got my back, no matter what! And formost here is Di!!!!! Kathy and I love you girl!

And my WERA family! We got some good years ahead! Without getting all old testamant and such, Ev has the best race org period! I feel your support through the hard times, and consider all of your caring in all you do for us all.

And some good friends I don't get to recognize enough but I have felt your support: Ed and Catherine Sorbo; JU and family; Papa and Dave K! Putter.

And of course my steady-eddies: George, Tuna, Molly, Tiggen, Rob, Dustin.

Mike and Dawn: priceless! Vicki: miss u!!! Terese!!

I have forgotten many folks so will revisit tomorrow. I want to run some thoughts by you for a realistic approach to riding in my future.

7. colin96

colin96 Well-Known Member

Super Cool

8. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Damn Morrris, always the racer.....just thinking about when you can get back out again!

It's great to hear you are doing better and as you know we are all pullling for your speedy recovery.

9. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Go to sleep you old fart. Or did the knock on the head rearrange your brain and now you're like SUPER old and get up Super early lol

Glad to see you are ok Morris. Had us worried for a while. And now Unfortunately we LW guys have another man down at the moment. Been a rough October for sure. :(

10. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

We are all glad you are healing up, that's all that matters.

Realistic approach? XR100 in the minis, that's the ticket. I need someone else out there on a stock bike, Jason is too skeert to ever bring his.

:Poke:

Now about this trailer full of stuff in my yard...

:D

11. zerosense

zerosense Well-Known Member

If you want to bring it down this way (maybe to work?), Mike and I can take it to Morris. Would love to see him and Kathy, and I've gotta admit, I miss Ori and Levi. Call me, we'll work something out.

12. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

This would be great if we could work it out!

13. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

Awesome to see you posting up Morris. May you heal back stronger and better than ever! Look forward to next time I see you!

14. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Thanks Dave! Stay safe and warm this winter.

15. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Well that's not the fun answer I was looking for, that will teach me to try and crack jokes.

I'm happy to bring you your trailer whenever you want it, just say the word. It's not in the way, it's not bothering me (or anyone else), etc. etc..

16. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I gotta warm up on my Jewish insults, Morris is getting well again. :)

17. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

18. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

You mean the empty trailer with no ex stuff inside :confused:

19. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Exactly.

20. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Glad to see you posting Morris. Last time I saw you at the hospital, you were sleeping happily under a lot of meds! LOL. Welcome back, you've been missed!