1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burts Bee's

Discussion in 'General' started by tunawest, Apr 7, 2012.

1. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same reason I can get myself to shop at REI or a lot of the cool kid products. Anything supporting eco freaks and especially Sierra Club won't get my money. They're doing everything they can to prevent me from enjoying the outdoors as I choose.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I wonder how many times you can post that before I get tired of it?

4. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

My guess is six. :crackup:

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: I was giggling after the spam thread learned me there was tabasco spam so I had to do it.

Good morning, racing on the wall and funny shit on the laptop :D

6. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

we think alike, hard to get this through to alot of people. yes they offer good products you may "want" but, so do ALOT of other vendors that support the outdoors for EVERYONE, not just the eco freaks.

and those others dont try to make money off you, and then behind your back sabotage your uses of the properties that were set aside by our forefathers for all to enjoy. ski

7. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I have three stick of Pom BB. One on my desk, on in my jacket, and one in my truck. In the winter it is dryer then you can believe in Calgary. If you don't have something then your lips will crack.

8. tunawest

tunawest Well-Known Member

Finally, mother fuckers.

Thats what im talkin about!

:beer:

9. I do like me some BB stuff but every time I use the hand salve I feel like I've let down my bros at Fappers Anonymous.

10. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

lip lubing futher muckers!