Losail, Qatar | MotoGP 2011 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, Mar 17, 2011.

1. dsting

dsting ouch, brake, ouch

I think that was the expectation of many coming into the season, especially since Stoner won his first time out on the Duc in '07. Rossi's a student of history, so I'm sure he's bummed about it. But, they'll get it figured out, and hopefully he'll get closer to 100% health soon.

2. lennyzrx

lennyzrx Well-Known Member

Rossi will be lucky to see a 3rd place this year if all the stars align!

You can stick a fork in that Duc unless they shift to an aluminum frame!

Nick would have done an easy 5th on the current Honda.

That Ducati is a POS and will go backwards as the year goes on!

God could'nt see a podium step on that turd!

3. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

:stupid:

4. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Listen to the race. They said it.

5. dsting

dsting ouch, brake, ouch

I think it's hard to say. Stoner may have been a bit more conservative given his bad experience last year when he threw it down the road while leading. He also may have been hanging behind Pedrosa to conserve tires and figure out how Pedrosa was faster than him in the final section (T4) coming onto the straight. But, Pedrosa is fast no doubt. Jerez will be prob be quite different, with Pedrosa and Lorenzo favorites in my mind.

6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Did I watch a different race? Rossi didn't get annihilated.

7. lennyzrx

you remember what Ben said last year on figuring guy's out! ?????????????

8. dsting

dsting ouch, brake, ouch

Stoner won races on the carbon-framed Duc just last season. What makes it a POS now?

9. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Pedrosa can't run with Stoner for a full race. Rossi and JL will be chasing Pedro and Stoner all year but will probably get some wins. Ben won't win and will struggle to get on the podium and not because of a lack of skill or determination. Nicky won't win or podium.

10. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Looked like a guy struggling a bit with a damaged shoulder. Didn't run bad at all in my opinion.

11. lennyzrx

Compare that to Stoner on that POS DUC!

Stoner put that turd on the podium far more times than it should have been there!

That shoulder is going to be sore at least 2 years!

Val can't rock that carbon turd like Stoner could so you best get used to 4-9!:up:

12. lennyzrx

maybe the size of the balls twisting that turd!

it'll come clear to ya about July this year!

13. dsting

dsting ouch, brake, ouch

Stoner's looking good, but it's a long season, so don't hand him the trophy yet. Qatar is his track, so he always runs really well there. But, Jerez is Pedrosa and Lorenzo's home track, and they run well there.

14. dsting

dsting ouch, brake, ouch

LOL. When I think 'POS', I think Suzuki and the old Kawi. This season will be a tough deal for Rossi no doubt. He already said his shoulder isn't supposed to be 100% until ~May. I'm sure racing isn't helping it.

15. lennyzrx

it's a point well taken!

the sad thing is he had plenty in the tank when he finished!

At least he looked whipped like a dog on that Duc last year after a win, he looked like a rider that came in after 6-7 laps after this years Qatar.

Really it's the Aussi kids to loose this year the way I have it figured!

He rode over his head on a POS Italian Carbon framed Turd for years! I suspect he learned a bit there.

His first stint on a Honda GP bike years back he tossed that to the wind also!

No. He has his shit wound tight now and really I don't see anything blocking a championship this year unless he gets stupid! I don't see that happening or the Yamaha's closing the gap!

Lot's of folk's busted this kids balls! Especially Marlboro back 2 years ago?

Glad to see the kid stuff it up BIG RED's Azz.

It'll be that way allllllllllllllllllllllllllll year long!

I hope he toy's with Val this year!

16. lennyzrx

a 100% Val on a Ducati this year WILL not beat a 80% Stoner on that Honda!

Val won't ride over the Duc's problems like Stoner has!

When Stoner said Nick did'nt ride the Duc to the level he does to find faults in it's front people laughed.

Val and Burgess won't get that Carbon turd sorted!

Pressed Duc!

17. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Let's not forget that people said the same thing about the Yamaha when Rossi climbed on it. ;)

18. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

And if the season doesn't go Stoner's way? How long before he starts blaming the engineers and everyone else? Winning one race where he's notoriously good at doesn't solidify him as the champ just yet.

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

20. corsemoto

corsemoto Well-Known Member

Great, another effing genius. :rolleyes: