1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auburn/Alabama

Discussion in 'General' started by TEAMLIKETYSPLIT, Nov 24, 2010.

1. MINDOVERMATTER

MINDOVERMATTER You can't see me

Hard to tell how good they are. Judging from who they have played one could make an argument that they may not be that good. I also thought the SEC championship would be a better game. What was I thinking?

2. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

I don't think Oregon will be on the field enough to wear anybody out much less score. Auburn's running game will consume time and when the Duck's defense gets tired God help them.

3. Kelbor

Kelbor Well-Known Member

Ok. I will. Oregon Wins. Poop on you the BCS. :moon:

4. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

The SEC Championship was a surprise for me too. That's about the best game Auburn has played all year. :up:

I think if they go into the BCS game with the right attitude they can make it a blowout and of course I hope that's what happens and I hope Arkansas spanks Ohio State. :beer:

5. Kelbor

Kelbor Well-Known Member

Who, oh, you mean Papa Knight. Yeah, he built our school (or at least the athletic department). But, every time you see a nike swoosh in college football, you know the team is taking Knights $$ and free stuff as well.

Oh did I mention that the Ducks are gonna win? :beer:

6. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

if auburn stops their defense and scores more points... Auburn should win :)

just throwing that out there haha

7. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I said stop Oregon's offense. You don't stop defenses. You exploit those. ;)

8. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Oregon does not have a person on their team bigger than Au's qb. They are fast,i'll give them that but they will not match the physical butt rape that the offense will give them.

9. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

They may need a vaseline dispenser on the sideline. :D

10. Sweetpea

Sweetpea Banned

You guys make me laugh! Ducks in a romp!

11. jsw3492

jsw3492 Well-Known Member

Auburn over the Ducks...big!

12. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Well your other prognostications haven't worked out like you thought, no reason to believe this one will either.

Should be a great game and entertaining til the bitter end. Its too bad we have to wait almost 5 weeks to see it.

13. ESPN pundits who are fairly accurate call Oregon's O fastest in the nation. And no.2 ? Auburn's -ha. Malzone is a better mind and knows like Bo speed f'ball. How many 3'n outs can Oregon do before their D is blowing. Then look out. Of course, if AU scores like they did in SEC game, everyone will be tired, but conditioning on D is way on AU's side.
    I'll say two quick Duck scores, AU fights back maybe not so slowly as usual, second half is a Dead Duck! Peoples be crying and hurtin an wanting to goes home an dem damn AUBs won't quit ! We got a 53 yr old Hard On for a National Championship - hard to keep that one down and from showin' I'd say.

14. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Pops, what do you think Toomers will look like on d-day? :D

15. Gawd! No tellin' - the trees may come DOWN. Lil' man didn't even go by after the SEC Champ win - wuss.
    Hell, I never had to buy butt ribbon when at school there - just picked up discarded rolls after.

16. six6two

six6two AWD

Rumor has it that Dan was offered a raise(obviously), and he said the only way he'll be back next year is if they close in one end of Davis Wade, and give the rest of his staff a raise. Last night he had a "very productive" conversation with the athletic director at State and "plans to be a bulldog for a long time".

I think the consistent hopelessness of MSU's football program combined with the dramatic turn around, and the boosters that have had no hope or reason to throw money at the football team for years until now could be very good for the Bulldogs in the near future.

I'm hoping Dan is trying to turn Mississippi State into his cinderella story, rather than gain some attention, hop onboard the first bigtime program that says his name, and demand a les miles salary. I've got a lot of faith in Dan Mullen, and I think he's going to do some great things in Starkville.

That said, when the ducks waddle out to the arizona, GO TEAGLES! :D

17. sstein77

sstein77 Well-Known Member

Well considering their record of 0-9 vs SEC teams in a bowl game.....:crackup:

18. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

These same pundits claim Ohio to be one of the best teams every single year too :)

19. six6two

six6two AWD

"word on the street" in Starkville pulls through yet again! Halleluiah!

“Right now we’re working on what we hope can be a deal that will suit everybody and get our program going in the right direction — the direction it’s going right now for us — in the long term. There are a lot of great things I think we can get done here… that I want to accomplish here at Mississippi State. I plan on being the head coach here for a long time.”-Dan Mullen

20. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I agree. :up: