1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTF NESBA selling BioWeapon "race fuel"???

Discussion in 'General' started by Fuklestheklown, Feb 20, 2010.

1. badwee

badwee Active Member

I will accept the challenge. I will provide BioWeapon in person to an independent race shop, if The Clown stands to his offer of "contributing". I would expect the cost to be somewhere in the ball park of...

15 Gallons BioWeapon = $125.00
    5 Gallons Sunoco GT = $60.00
    5 Gallons VP U4.2 = $46.00
    Shipping For Sunoco and VP =$97.76
    5 Gallons "Pump 93" = $15.00
    3 hours of dyno time and tuning @ $65/hr = $195.00
    Total = $538.76

Let me know how to proceed. I will also need a way to doccument this test in a way that will be believed by those who see the results. This is pointless if it only convinces those in the dyno room.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
  2. badwee

badwee Active Member

I wanted to add the following to the post I made earlier...
    Cost for 15 gallons of VP 4.2 and 15 Gallons of Sunoco 260GTX
    (I used my own shipping address)
    [​IMG]
    $21.69/Gallon Shipped ---OR---$180.00 + 14.85 sales tax = $194.85 AKA $12.99/Gallon Picked up in Houston TX

[​IMG]
    $19.01/Gallon Shipped or ---OR--- $138.00+ 11.39 sales tax = $149.39 AKA $9.96/Gallon Picked up in Houston TX

Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
  3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Way to step up badwee!

4. buellucifer9s

buellucifer9s Active Member

I am looking forward to racing it this year- I've run it before @ Barber when they were giving it away- gave a noticeable increase on mid to top. So why not run a fuel that gives more power and burns cleaner.

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'm in for anything Hooters related.

6. doolicious

doolicious BrownTown

David Brown here! I am new to the forum but not new to racing WERA.
    I have been testing BioWeapon race fuel since early summer 2009, and I am excited about the results. I have spent countless hours on the track and on the dyno and I beleive in this product and glad to be a part of BWFuels research and development and race program!
    We did most of our on track testing with NESBA since I am a control rider and therefore able to get maximum tracktime.
    I will start our race season out on April 10/11 @ CMP with CCS ASRA/Pro.
    I will be returning home to WERA at select events this season. I look forward to seeing all my WERA rivals and griding up with the southeast finest race org.

David "DOODOO" Brown
    CCS#111

BWFuel.com

7. Rem6a

Rem6a WCR Racer

Who is going to be the first one to accidentally drink this stuff or put it on chicken?

Could you imagine using this stuff in an enduro or hare scramble? You would have wild animals chasing you through the woods. HA

8. doorstop Jones

doorstop Jones New Member

I've seen others hating on chicken man on other boards. He holds his own on the boards and on the track.

As a newb here who has run BioWeapon, sounds like you'll have wild animals chasing DOODOO and others around the track whiffing Hooters wings...

9. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I haven't tried it yet, but I was on the track when every other bike was running it. I got hungry and pitted in. He will stand behind the fuel.

I'm thinking of using it to help clean dirty carbs some.

10. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

they were chasing Brown when he ran pump gas.

11. deanbosch

deanbosch user title

I am excited to be running BioWeapon for my 2010 season.

It sure does smell good :)

12. badwee

badwee Active Member

I will also be running BioWeapon for my 2010 season.
    Brad O'Dell CCS Amaetur #310

13. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

You better represent the #311 well, young fella!

14. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

:stupid:

i have been at nesba events when BW was giving the stuff away. even though i didn't try it EVERYONE who did was happy with the results. i talked to a few control riders that used it and they all thought it was good stuff:up:

15. deanbosch

deanbosch user title

I am sporting the number 11 for my expert year, I figured weight savings In C class right? Haha

I really like BioWeapon fuel they are my new sponsor for 2010.
    They are convieniently trackside where you need them and I will be delivering drum barrels for the Mid-Atlantic schedule.

If I don't beat Sam Gaige at VIR it's the fuels fault or the motorcycle, no blame to the rider of course...

Look foreward to some racing in a few weeks : )

16. SPDKLZ

SPDKLZ Well-Known Member

I wasn't around for it, but there were also times when "tires" were made of wood. Yes, times do change. I, for one, am relatively inexperienced at track riding. I have only done about 8 track days and one race school (5 more days and one more school squeezed into my next vacation) on trucks in Hawaii, Nevada, and Cresson. Although I only get to ride a few times a year due to spending the better part of the last four years in Iraq and Afghanistan, I have a fully prepped "track" bike. I bought the bike from the classifieds section here last year and it is formerly racer owned, so it has all the goodies and I use a mixture of race fuel because that is what was programmed for this bike. I recently had it professionally painted to a scheme I prefer that would rival pro racers paint. I am also shopping for a set of tires that will work for me on the track (did three track days with the tires that were on the bike)...DOT race or slicks-whatever suits me. I also have a nice truck, an enclosed 6x14 trailer with drop ramp and side door...bought just for track days and I added rail systems, grip textured flooring and racks for fuel cans and leathers/straps hangars. I typically haul my R6 street bike along with my track bike so I can ride the street bike during the last session.

Am I crazy? Yes, I think so. I have been riding sport bikes for 18 years and would love to ride the track more often and maybe even race, but considering I spend 9 months a year overseas, I just can't do it. That all being said, I have what I have because I want a nicer and more enjoyable riding experience the few times I do get to ride. My one or two months I get to be in the US during the season are more enjoyable because I do have the "racer" gear as a novice/intermediate rider.
    Does all this mean I am a douche or anything like that? Nope, it simply means I enjoy riding track days and wish I could do more, want a decent, safe and track ready bike to ride when I am there; and want a nice rig to go to and from. I typically drive 6-10 hours just for a track day and do it every chance I get-often riding in one city on a Saturday, driving all night and riding in another city on Sunday. I do not have the time in the US to doing it more often. I am just a single guy with no kids who spends my time in crazy countries so that when I do come home, I can afford the nice toys to entertain me for 30 days at a time. :beer:

BTW, in Hawaii during my first track day, I was on the wrong end of a low side and got to see my 996 Ducati rotating around the track....I quickly decided I would get a track bike when I could as they are easier to fix/replace than street toys.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  17. SPDKLZ

SPDKLZ Well-Known Member

Dang, sorry if that sounded harsh....didn't mean too. It is 1:10 a.m. in Iraq and I am still awake!

for what it is worth...if you have this chicken wiing smelling fuel at any Texas track days in April or May, I may try a mixture of this if I can remap my bike to make it work

18. buellucifer9s

buellucifer9s Active Member

I will be racing an SV650 this year and just got it back from Jim @ Max Speed Cycle-
    the sv was initially putting out 67hp and with the BioWeapon it is now putting out 72hp. That's a pretty impressive gain from some chicken fat

19. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Bump.

Bio, my ass! Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Bioweapon fuel just 93 unleaded race gas with a dash of corn-oil added that appears to work as a detergent? Same goes for the oil (which doesn't even appear to be full-syn, but just an oveer-priced blend). Nothing really "Green" at all about it. At least the knee pucks involve recycling so I guess they qualify. Just my two-cents (all in jest, of course).

20. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.