1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA West Schedule determination for 2009 ??

Discussion in 'General' started by Whtstallion, Aug 21, 2008.

1. OldnReallySlow

OldnReallySlow Well-Known Member

You can use your WERA license (correct me if I'm wrong Mongo) and just have to pay the fee.

2. APPI

APPI Well-Known Member

Hey ya big meatball! You just missed it last weekend. Now I know you haven't been reading Drew's race reports, busted. lol.:beer: I forget if you're racing novice or expert. Would be big fun for you and Drew to be back on the track together, like the old days on the 50's at SC.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
  3. kennoy

kennoy Well-Known Member

You mean WSMC license don't you? LOL

4. OldnReallySlow

OldnReallySlow Well-Known Member

yeah, sorry...Old n really slow in alot of ways!!!

5. kennoy

kennoy Well-Known Member

Hey What's up Andy, I DO read all the race reports you send me. Drew has come so far in the last couple years. I'm still Novice till march. Last weekend was my very 1st race and I won with a best lap time of 1:29.482. Not to bad for being only my 4th time I've ever been on that track. I've got Yosh triples, Ohlins forks and 320mm Brembo's among other performance mods. We'll see what happens on the 14th and 15th. I want to try to get my pro license by the end of the year. Need to get into the 27's for that :eek:

I'll see you at Vegas on 4/10

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

WSMC license for proof of experience is fine.