WERA West Schedule determination for 2009 ??

Discussion in 'General' started by Whtstallion, Aug 21, 2008.

1. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

Exactly what I was thinking. I totally get what Mongo is saying, but a National at Infineon would be great. Or even a one day regional like we do with Fontanistan (track day one day, race on day two).

November Vegas, our 8 bike trailer is already full
    January Fontana, we are almost full already

Pac NW folks want to race WERA bad after what they have seen from us in 2008 and a track like Infineon (plus the local BARF folks) would fill the grids easy...in my unknowing opinion.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

WERA at Sears Point would be f@cking sick!

3. studio819

and so the drums begin

Sears
    Sears
    Sears
    Sears
    Sears
    etc
    etc
    yada
    yada

4. 95speed

95speed aka Felix el gato

This thread is sexy ....for us West coast folks.

Should be NWS.

5. studio819

6. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

I know someone who might like a piece of that action. As a matter of fact, I spoke to him just last night about maybe racing that event. :)

7. studio819

contact Corey (whtstallion, the originator of this thread) or swing by our pits at WMRRA next weekend.

Bike trailered, plus RV to ride down/sleep in for the weekend. I fly in on Friday sometime to sanction off enough garage space for everyone coming down. And we drive through Portland on the way.

8. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

I'll let him know. BTW, all his stuff is at Jenny's so that is Tacoma area not Portland. ;)

9. 2SickRacing

2SickRacing Well-Known Member

infineon bitches!!!! i would say infineon would be packed like miller, maybe more...talk about a sick wera west series if it gets plugged in. 3 ama tracks in this region would BADASS. Good practice too if you plan on doing ama the following year.

10. studio819

Well if "he" is interested it is not that hard to get in on it and the RV and Trailer is in Tacoma

11. 2SickRacing

bones, when are the fontana photos going up. i have too many vegas pictures haha

12. studio819

finally finished restoring my HDD. On the flight home from the Miller test right after Fontana my HDD went bad. Everything was corrupted. I blame Mladdin's crankshaft for spinning the opposite way and reversing the earth's natural rotation.

13. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

:up:

Sounds like you guys got it goin' on with all the WERA West stuff and the GNF this year. :)

14. 2SickRacing

dude im gonna still try and do this gnf shit... its really gettin in my head. fcukin surgery is bullshit

15. studio819

Kyle, you may want to send Corey an email/myspace message and see if there is a way that you guys can meet up someplace mid way. I might be talking out of my @$$ but it could drop gas prices for a group of folks.

Now that said....don't do GNF's if your knee is not ready. We'd much rather race you at Infineon next season...or at Daytona (I happen to have a house about 25 minutes from that track that I would welcome you at)

16. studio819

Hooper, we'd love to have Justin racing with us, it just has not been in the cards this season for a variety of reasons. You are both welcome to join up with us though whenever you can. Corey is based out of Lacey, about 2 hours from Portland and the RV/trailer is in Tacoma. Presently we are not planning on taking the RV to GNF but if there is the need......

17. morbidelli17

morbidelli17 Well-Known Member

Not everyone wants to race at Infineon.

18. studio819

just the cool kids ;)

19. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Me one of these people. I'm coming to Fontana. Put at around at Infeon and I'm there.

20. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Thanks Brandon. That's all good to know. :up:

I try to tread lightly with respect to riders up there just because I am aware of some "hard feelings" felt by some. I just don't know what side all the "players" are on. Justin does speak very highly of Corey though for whatever that's worth. :up: