what happened in the 600ss novice race today?

Discussion in 'General' started by skip salenius, Mar 16, 2008.

1. VosnicksGirl

VosnicksGirl Active Member

My heart is with you and the rest of his family and friends. Tim and I both pray for healing and lots of love for you, his family, and his friends.
    Barbara

2. iHs81

iHs81 Well-Known Member

We are all deeply saddened by this terrible loss. It is a sad reminder of just how valuable each member of our racing community truly is. We share the grief of the family and friends. The FOWR team will pray that God will comfort you during this difficult time.

3. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

4. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

what a heartbreaker.....

christie...those are strong words. i don't know you or rory...but we're friends because we're racers. rely on your friends to help you through this time.

5. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

:( prayers sent.

6. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Prayers and healing are sent from me and BJ.

7. GOJOHNNYGO

GOJOHNNYGO Member

8. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Prayers & condolences to the family & friends of the fallen rider.

GODspeed..

9. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

RIP man....
    I'm really down right now! Praying for his family and friends!

10. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

prayers sent ..........:(

11. BC

BC Well-Known Member

RIP :(

Very sad day.

12. RacerMdub

RacerMdub '03 GSXR 750

Only the good die young. RIP.:down:

13. Gixxxxxxer

Gixxxxxxer Well-Known Member

I did not know him, but myself and my family was watching them go into 1 while i was preping for my race. That many bikes involved is never good, but this is horrible. RIP , Prayers sent from myself and my family.

14. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

I really didnt want to say a name last night everyone and Im so sorry for it. I felt the family needed to know and greeve a bit first. My son is having a very hard day today and I know not anything close to what the family is feeling but yall know this. My Chris loved Rory to death. They had been racing fender to fender for a couple years now. And the sadness we feel this morning is well devistating. It could have very well been my son or the other 2 bikes behind him. I think I have some pics from the practices and races. But I dont know for sure. I will say that if I find any that include the crash itself they will be deleted and never seen again. Im sorry. But I will post all the good ones I have and let everyone know as soon as I get them up. My daughter Nikki was cornering t2 and when she seen our Chris was the 2nd one behind him she froze and isnt sure if she even got them at all. But again I will post them as soon as I get them downloaded this morning.
    Now to the family and his girl and many friends. We are so sorry for your loss and we will miss him greatly. I know our bike will wear a rememberance number the whole season in Rory honor so that Rory will always be with him.
    Godspeed dear friend. And for the family and loved ones just please let us know if there is anything we can do.
    In loving memory.
    Brinks Racing.
    Chris Brinkley #314

15. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Holy Crap, you can really feel the pain and hurt in this statement. Really makes you think about our significant others while we're out enjoying ourself with this sport and how little it really means. Prayers to you and the rest of Rory's family and friends.

16. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

Requesat in pace, Rory.

17. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Was actually looking thru our girl Vickis pics and it made me cry. Seeing Rory and Chris together right in the first few pics. We will miss you Rory.

18. LilMouse62003

LilMouse62003 WERA novice #121

I am at loss of words it was vary hard to have a loss with this wera family
    RIP Rory

19. PhilipHart896

PhilipHart896 Well-Known Member

:( Rory, Chris, and I had some of the best battles i've ever been apart of last year. He was an awesome guy, and a pretty quick racer too! He will be missed greatly! God Bless! :(

20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Godspeed, prayers for family and friends.

David