1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what happened in the 600ss novice race today?

Discussion in 'General' started by skip salenius, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Tornacl

Tornacl 1teampolevault

To view the life tribute video that was played at the service for Rory go to the website and click on the caption... it was very cool..
    Jody

www.poseyfuneralhome.com

2. 877'sGirl

877'sGirl I love & miss you!

I have sent you a private message. Rory's mom and I want Chris to know that we know this isn't his fault. The events that took place were inevitable....

3. havoc996

havoc996 Active Member

God Speed Rory. Prayers for his family and loved ones.:(

4. ibidu1

ibidu1 Well-Known Member

RIP RORY

Condolences to the family and all friends

5. gottahaveahonda

gottahaveahonda Well-Known Member

He was a good friend. I only knew him for a few years. But am very blessed to have know him. GOD speed. You will not be forgotten. My payers to family and friends.

6. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Ive gotten a chance to get a very nice email from Christine. I was told to please post some pics that she would like that. So Ive sent them to her and his Mom and here is the ones I have for everyone to enjoy. Im sorry my son is in them but as his Dad I was trying to just take some good shots of my son. Again everyone enjoy.

Attached Files:

7. Nicky v

Nicky v Well-Known Member

God speed #877

8. luckyhat12

luckyhat12 Silly Blue Rider

I was talking to Stroud earlier today and we were laughing about some of the times we had with Rory. He was always smiling and enthusiastic about everything. I remember last year I drove through Augusta and called him up for dinner and all he said was, "Heck Yeah!!! We'll do mexican. Aww hell yeah, I'm gonna get those fajitas. I freaking love those fajitas. Those are the best fajitas in the world. You gotta get the fajitas too... you'll love em" It makes me smile thinking about the way he did everything. I only knew him for around two years or so but I will never forget him. I only wish that I could live life with the same enthusiasm. It blessed those around him. I know it did me.

9. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

10. JPWarrior

JPWarrior Well-Known Member

Sounds like one helluva guy. My sincerest condolances go out for his family and friends.
    ,Shawn.

11. 877'sGirl

877'sGirl I love & miss you!

I miss him...

I feel so lucky to have had such a wonderful man in my life...He was such an awesome person and I miss him every second of everyday. My life will never be the same and is forever changed because of him...I will never forget his smile and his laugh...

He will forever be missed by me and those who knew him...each day seems to be harder and harder and I know that only time will heal my pain...

I love you and I miss you!

12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I'm sure I speak for all of us here when I say that I think of you guys often and still pray for you. I hope happiness finds you.

13. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

He will be missed for a long time, but remember he would also want you to be happy. That's just how he was.

Derek

14. tim503

tim503 Well-Known Member

:(

Losing people you love is the hardest thing in life.
    I wish nobody ever had to go through what you're feeling right now.

I didn't know him, but I'm sure he would want you to be happy. Just try to hang in there and when you can, try to keep focused on daily life to give your emotions a little break. Doing that at first is about like trying not to breath, but it'll get easier as time goes on.

Prayers and hugs sent.

15. MES Racing

MES Racing Well-Known Member

Yep Stick hit it right on the head. He loved riding, that crazy dog and you (and he would want you to be happy) ... he loved life and lived it to the fullest. If you ever need anything, just let us know ... we're just across the river. Turns out that my mother-in-law is good friends with your Aunt (Dina). Small world.

16. Bad Dog

Bad Dog Well-Known Member

I don't know him but RIP, :(