1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this "peeved" or "pissed off"?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chubby Huggs, Apr 19, 2002.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

ROTFLMAO! I liked the racer. Now I like the man. [​IMG]

2. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Oh my, please let this be Matt Mladin. I will truly become a fan after this. [​IMG]

3. RobeyRacer

RobeyRacer Well-Known Member

What...You can't switch. Then you would upset our Matt/Nicky rivalry. I wouldn't know what to think when we start cheering at RA this year [​IMG]

------------------
    Michael Roberson #66
    Robey's Racing

4. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Come on now, Tracee. [​IMG] That "overseas site" doesn't do .com...just .au

Anyway, you're the only one who calls Brad, Bradley. And the real Mat Mladin would have balls enough to have his username as Mat Mladin, not MM...that just shows the imposter doesn't want to get in trouble with the real Mat Mladin. [​IMG]

Besides, I will NEVER believe Mat Mladin could write like a NASCAR fan. [​IMG]

And hey Laurie...remember, I gittin' real good at PhotoShop. [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. apexspeed

apexspeed Well-Known Member

I had a feeling it was but wasnt sure, but I will take JUs word for it so since nobody else has said it... Welcome to the WERA BBS, MM! please excuse the mess..

one of the greatest things about this sport is that these racers are REAL People! I only hope they can continue to be REAL and not punished for that.

BTW Bruce, I really dont think they need to nascarize the AMA PR dept., yeah, in a sense, it is "show business" but no need to turn it into a circus.. what they are doing now seems to be working OK, at least at ROAD ATLANTA it is, the BIG Kahuna Nats has the largest ticket sales of any other event held here, including IMSAs Petit Le Mans!

/////

6. John Ulrich

John Ulrich Well-Known Member

Hey Bruce I got home and what did I find in my computer but an e-mail from Mat himself, about the BBS, so your theory is still no good! Nobody claimed he was a computer whiz, but he can ride and he can write.

JU

7. MM

MM Member

Trick question Bruce that only MM would know.

8. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

I have one MM. What is the crew members name for Aaron that used to live in NC? He came to Yoshimura 3 years ago.

9. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Hey waitaminute!!!! JU tells us to check with Mongo for username verification....JU knows BBSers shouldn't be criticizing world class racers and he's right...Mongo's "absent" tonight and has had plenty of time for that post-race weekend nap...

MONGO and JU! Oh, the slaying! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Of course, if Tracee, JU and Sean aren't pulling our leg....hey Mat, no worries, mate! [​IMG]

10. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

You go, girl! [​IMG]

11. John Ulrich

Hey Bruce, here's your chance, don't you have something from some time you interviewed Mat that you can throw out here?

Laurie, is it a name somebody who used to live in NC calls Aaron or the name of the person who used to live in NC and now works on Aaron's crew, or what?

12. Steve Poorea

Steve Poorea New Member

John if you love Mat so much have him ride your FX bike maybe he can beet Buckmaster and the killer R-1( Goeys the MAN )

13. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Okay, mate. When I interviewed you last week at RA (on the first day of practice), I gave you a copy of my magazine with your photo on the front and then told you what an 80-year-old woman said when she saw your photo. You laughed. So, what did that woman say? [​IMG]

14. John Ulrich

There is no Mongo conspiracy. Mongo, where are you? We need some verification here, but before Mongo shows up, anybody want to place a little wager on this, i.e., on the identity of MM?

15. MM

MM Member

Picture of me and Nick and she reckoned I was a bit of all right

16. Laurie Acree

I believe it is Mat. You guys would not believe who reads the bbs. I had confessors at Daytona.

I just want to be convinced for sure it's not another imposter. If it is Mat and he doesn't know this answer for sure, Mat can find out quicker than an imposter.

17. Steve Poorea

Steve Poorea New Member

John if you love Mat so much have him ride your FX bike maybe he can beet Buckmaster and the killer R-1( Goeys the MAN )

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That last one ws a great suggestion. Why worry about breaking contracts, paying Mladin what he deserves, and all that nonsense that only people with both feet planted in reality worry about? Hey JU, hire Mladin away. While you're at it, can you see if I can pick up his superbike for under $10K? Thanks.

19. MM

MM Member

sory for the delay i was just watching Fear Factor.

20. Laurie Acree

It's late here. Sorry for the confusion. He used to live in NC and now is on Aaron's crew. Chassis.