Is this "peeved" or "pissed off"?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chubby Huggs, Apr 19, 2002.

1. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

2. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

3. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Church of Godbert convenes for Friday night services! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

if there ever is a wheel to wheel battle on the track matthew {mellow drama} mladin will crumble like a sugar cookie!!! [​IMG]

AND YOU KNOW THIS MAN!!!!!

5. Elmo Buckweather III

Elmo Buckweather III Well-Known Member

But if Godbert stuck under hot Yamaha, no help from Mladin!

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

7. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Mladin pulled Chandler's bike off him at RoadA. Try to keep up shleprock! [​IMG] Dang, I've waited to use that one on you BW!

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hey Elmo! Long time no see. Been a long summer in Malaysia? (isn't Malaysia below the equator hence opposite seasons of ours?)

I think Mat would laugh because he's winning the mind games and pull the bike off of Godbert anyway...

9. GSXR123

GSXR123 expert

"GODBERT" is talking alot of smack,it will
    be fun to see if he can back that sh!t up.

10. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

My opinion: If Gobert was stuck in a gravel trap with his R7's exhaust burning through his boot and Mladin for some reason stopped to help him, Gobert would tell him to F**K OFF! [​IMG]

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

damn right because unlike whiny assed mladin, he would race with NO LEG!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. mad brad

mad brad Guest

b

my own names are powerless against me!! [​IMG]

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Gobert can't even throw Smack well. He came across like a whiney little BeYotch! [​IMG]
    Go Mat! Go Yosh!

14. mad brad

mad brad Guest

pretty sure if it came to dukes, the G-MAN would stomp the MELLODRAMA!!!! wahhhhhhh the ama waaaaaaahhhhh! mladin. [​IMG]

of course he could always just say "um...... only ONE of us has beat the world at anything.......multiple times of course. oh yeah mat, did i mention that at phillip island i lapped the world champ carl fogarty in the rain, on a piece of shit bike!?!?!?!?! MLADIN IS A PIECE OF POOOOOOOOOOOP!

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, a piece of Poop with three Ama championships straight! [​IMG]
    Crack Daddy has how many? [​IMG]

16. mad brad

mad brad Guest

championships are shit compared to EPIC battles i have of anthony on tape. anyone have his first ever world superbike race on tape? i do. he won it by the way. the ONLY WSB race with MLADIN participated in the schleprock barely made it in the top ten. face it, he is DOO DOO compared to gobert. his stats speak for themselves. anyone remember him being in fifth place at ROAD A on the ducati on the last lap? YOU GUESSED IT, HE PASSED EVERYONE for the win on the last lap!!!!!!! did hacking ever win on the yam? NO!!!!! WHERE is DUCATI in the AMA since gobert? NOWHERE!!!! WHEN was the last and ONLY BIMOTA WIN? GOBERT of course. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MLADIN IS MLADY!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Alright then Dilbeck!

[​IMG]

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

DOH!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

19. James#306

James#306 Backmarker Extraordinaire

So sayith the Goobie,"...Meanwhile, he’s on a semi-factory Kawasaki and I’m on an anyone-can-buy RC45...."

Uh yeah, sure Andy anything you say... [​IMG]

Maladin's comments didn't seem to be directed at Gobert. What, does he pick someone at random to be pissed at every year? Last year was Hacking. And the year before, oh I guess that was either Ducati or himself I guess. [​IMG]

20. mad brad

mad brad Guest

my favorite line is "mladin got kicked out of GP's because he sucked. i got kicked out for smoking pot!!!" [​IMG] [​IMG]