MotoGP | 2023 | Race 13 | Buddh | Indian | Sep 22 - 24

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Sep 18, 2023.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

2. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

What was the deal with Yamaha gearbox? Also two more engines coming be interesting to see how that changes the bike

3. IL8APEX

IL8APEX Well-Known Member

Anyone catch Pecco's "Goon Riding" session toward the end? He had his knee on the deck, visor behind the screen, and hooning around after his final practice start. Too funny!

-T

cbush and pfhenry like this.
  4. IL8APEX

IL8APEX Well-Known Member

The extra long (new track) sessions today let Simon completely nerd out on some of the thermal stuff. Also interesting to hear him notice how some of HRC's frames have been cut and welded since the last round. Frickin' Hawk Eye.

-T

MELK-MAN, cbush and 03RumbleBee like this.
  5. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I was one of the ones that bagged on him at the start, and couldn't have been more wrong. His commentary and interviews are one of the things I really look forward to now.

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

:stupid:

7. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

What the heck is up with the MotoGP website? It kept freezing up, and at one point kicked over to Moto2 qualifying. Pecco is really going to have to fight to retain his title. Jorge Martin is for real.

Circacee likes this.
  8. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Yea, Martin is in the driver's seat for alot of factory rides for 25. Aprilia, Yamaha, and HRC will most likely poach him. He's got a different mentality compared to Beast. Will be interesting if he takes the factory ride or jump ship.

Circacee likes this.
  9. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

My lord, Aleix acting like a petulant child because of a small ooops.....

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

Bez on fire! Great catch up

and MM got his stupid grin back

11. ms.madman

ms.madman Well-Known Member

Mir grabbing the exhaust after crashing, blast of smoke from the hand. Was an oh shite moment.

12. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Watching Marquez out brake Binder all race was something special to watch. The amount of time they made up on Pecco into the hard corners after being ghosted on the straights was pretty unreal.

cbush likes this.
  13. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I missed the cause of the big delay. I know a big storm rolled in apparently, but over 2 hour delay? Not like these guys can’t ride in mixed conditions (as much as all racers tend to hate them). So what was the deal? They were literally bumping up against sunset.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's his normal behavior. We've been seeing less of it because of his success over the past couple of years.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2023
    Bugslayer likes this.
  15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Rain came down hard during Moto 2 qualifying. Probably picked up the first hour delay there, or close to it. Then they added an extra track session so the MotoGP bikes could get some wet time. Turned out to be mostly drying track. Then when they get close to the start of the Sprint, they decided they might as well let the track dry all the way, since it wasn't fully wet either.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So, Marini took out Bastianini in the first race of the season and almost ended Bezzecchi's season today. Where are the usual pitchforks about Marquez dangerous riders? :D

17. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Doesn't count. Nobody related to Rossi is capable of dumb moves...

Boman Forklift and Phl218 like this.
  18. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Where is that Rossi ball cupper/licker VR45...

19. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Yeah that smoke then OW OW OW and ripped off his glove :crackup:

20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

One wonders if he knows how a bike functions.....

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.