1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fentanyl

Discussion in 'General' started by backcountryme, Nov 10, 2022.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yep. Fentanyl is what killed Prince.

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yes see how close I pay attention to the celebs :D

3. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

I can't Imagine, so sorry.
    I just made my son (19)read this, maybe, somehow, some good will come thru 6' of separation.

4. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Fentanyl has killed mac miller and michael k williams. As was the case for them, and countless others, the victim has no idea what they are taking is laced with or a majority fent.

5. keithnewton

keithnewton Member

So sorry for your loss. As a father of a twenty year old I can only imagine the pain you and his mother are feeling. This crap is poison. they just caught a delivery driver at one of our elementary schools with 7.6 ounces of it along with 9 ounces of marijuana and a 9mm.

6. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

DEATH PENALTY

SGVRider and backcountryme like this.
  7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Hmmmm...drug dealers aren't trustworthy. Who knew?

969 likes this.
  8. Itey

Itey Well-Known Member

I spent most of my LE time looking for dope dealers. Meth, heroin, spice, the shit of the shit stuff. All the dealers that I had arrested where the worse of the worse humans. They gave zero fucks about anything other than the short money game of dealing. The flip side to the users was that most were good/kind people just stuck in a cycle they were not currently strong enough or wanted to break.

Op, sorry about your son. This post made me contact my boys last night and tell them I love them. They are both out of the house but young enough to not make the correct decision every time.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2022
  9. Pride & Joy

Pride & Joy Well-Known Member

I don't know any words that would somehow lessen the pain. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers - may He comfort and strengthen you as only He can.

10. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for you loss. I can't imagine the pain you're going through. :(

I lost a cousin to it a few years ago. Couldn't imagine one of my kids :(

11. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

Stuff has killed more of my friends than anything else... Motorcycles, dumb stunts, general recklessness, none of these have come close to claiming the number of loved ones from my life as this horrible substance.

OP I am really sorry for your loss.

This garbage and other opioids have my small hometown in a fucking chokehold right now. Every time I go back there its "so and so OD'd, this person is missing, that person is in hiding for ratting or stealing"

gixer1100 likes this.
  12. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

this! small town where i am from became an OXY playground, even had a movie made about it "cottonland" pills/drugs are still a major issue there.

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

A close family friend found his 33 year old sold unresponsive Saturday morning. Dude had a long-running battle with opiates. Not 100% certain that it was the title drug, but that's what the circumstantial evidence points to.

The gut-punch, though: his twin boys were 19 fuckin days old.

I have no words.

14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

That is so sad.

15. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Sorry for your friends loss.

16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yea that is very sad.

17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Oh my God. This scourge needs to be gone. I am so sorry. :(

18. nowayout

nowayout Well-Known Member

I had heard that all it takes is the amount you can cover of Lincolns beard on the Penny to kill you. Horrible stuff.

19. BC

BC Well-Known Member

With how bad this has gotten, it should be open season on these dealers.

Sorry for your loss Auminer.

20. Rene Bucek

Rene Bucek Well-Known Member

This is so sad to read about. As a father of a 14 year old and 9 year old, what annoys me the most is that they don't just legalize everything. I'd much rather my son get whatever from a pharmacy then an antagonist in Breaking Bad. Not only would the drugs be what they claim to be, but the proceeds from sales could be used for rehab. I can guarantee there was more alcohol related death during prohibition than any other time in history. Homicides tripled during that period as well.

BigBird and tony 340 like this.