1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fentanyl

Discussion in 'General' started by backcountryme, Nov 10, 2022.

1. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Really gutted to read this. Lifting up prayers for you and your family in this difficult time.

2. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

So very very sorry for your loss sir. Prayers to you and yours…

I can’t even imagine your heartache. Mine are 14 and 12. A discussion is forthcoming.

backcountryme likes this.
  3. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Let’s make no mistake, the vast majority of these tragic fentanyl deaths are not OD’s, these are poisonings, outright murder.

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Dammit man sorry to see this. :(

5. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Fuck, I'm sorry for you and your family. Scares the shit out of me for my little ones. (oldest 2nd grade)

6. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

I’m sorry for your loss BC. I wish I had something to say that could help your pain.

7. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Words cannot even begin to express my sorrow for you.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I was trying to understand this whole fentanyl ordeal, as in I've never heard of people taking this drug. Am I correct that fentanyl isn't something that people intentionally take even in extremely minute doses, rather it is essentially these drug cartels poisoning Americans unbeknownst to them.

Apparently they've already intercepted sufficient amounts of this poison to kill every man woman any child in our country.

9. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

In a medical capacity it is a common very very strong pain killer especially for people allergic to morphine.

10. Triple X

Triple X Well-Known Member

Damn that sucks.
    So sorry.

11. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss, we can barely imagine your pain. Best we can all do is to talk to our kids about this, we had a 22 year old friends kid pass in May of this year from this drug. Great kid, its heart breaking. Cried for days. Just gut wrenching pain that kids so young are lost so soon.

Get the word out there.

Prays from our family to yours.

12. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss.

13. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I'm crushed this morning from reading this, Billy. This is absolutely heartbreaking :(
    I'm sincerely sorry for your loss, Sir.

backcountryme likes this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's the part that is to be terrifying to most parents*. You could have the best kid in the world, all it takes is one moment of weakness, being subjected to peer pressure one too many times. I don't know how you people sleep at night.

(* I'm not one.)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2022
    tony 340, cha0s#242 and BigBird like this.
  15. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss.

16. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Oh this is just devastating, awful. Terribly sorry for your loss, the pain must be unreal. The people responsible for this scourge can go straight to hell.

17. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

backcountryme and BigBird like this.
  18. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Fuck man, I'm so sorry to hear. Warning duly noted and I hope you are able to get some sort of justice and peace eventually.

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I seem to recall that Michael Jackson died from it. When I got run over they gave it to me in the ambulance. I was amazed to hear how strong it was from a nurse years later. It helped but I was still in a lot of pain that day.

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Though that was Propofol?